• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sexiest Pokemon Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henraye

Toon Leader
I came up for the idea for this thread when I was searching up images for pokemon 666. After that I wondered what pokemon 69 was and it was Bellsprout. So I started wondering what some of the sexiest pokemon were. Just try to keep everything appropriate. :)

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
I don't even...

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Come on, really? *cough* gardevoir *cough*

supersmew

Let me heal your ⓗ♈ʒ
I... Er... I guess in physical appearance Machamp?

Seems like a typical day at 4chan today.

MidnightFennekin

Unwashed skank
Mommy, I'm scared! 0_o

Zekrom. There's something about huge hulking black dinosaurs that are a different species from me and I might as well screw a puppy, that has no gender that turns me on!

Seriously, are you a troll?

Janice Quatlane

helloooo ladies
I only get one piece of my childhood back every morning.
It's not even lunchtime and you've already killed it. Please tell me why people hate my childhood. Oh, wait, I'm on the internet.

Ninfia-Fan

I have an idea of the most sexist pokemon, but so do other people. It seems like this thread was made for arguing, even though it most likely wasn't.... -_-"

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
I only get one piece of my childhood back every morning.
It's not even lunchtime and you've already killed it. Please tell me why people hate my childhood. Oh, wait, I'm on the internet.
This and I'm only 14

Gonna have to go with diglet

Henraye

Toon Leader
Sorry if everyone was getting the wrong idea about this thread. I was actually most curious to see what people would say.

Myrrh

Part of the opening post is kinda weird, but some of you guys are over-reacting.

Ninetales is pretty sexy.

Mew The Gato

Due to this...

YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.