• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sexiest Pokemon Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

⊙ᴗ⊙
Female Machamp. Aww yiss.

/shot

BlackStar80

My name's Blurryface
I don't believe there is any argument on who is the sexiest pokemon ever;

None of them, because this is pointless XDDD

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
Uh, ok. Rephrasing this to good-looking pokemon instead might be better XD

I dunno, but Reshiram looks neat...*flees*

Seanferno

PokeGyms Owner
*ahem* Mew *ahem*

Myrrh

How?

As I said, Pokemon are like animals, they do not match our definitions of masculine and feminine. Due to this, we cannot determine the answer.

Plenty of people do attribute masculinity and femininity to Pokemon because they feel those Pokemon do indeed showcase said qualities. It's cool that you disagree, but other people can answer the topic's question. Most have been aoke jnswers, but still.

Useless

Lucian's Legacy
Jynx

For obvious reasons. The gorgeous blond hair, the sexy puckered lips, the silky red or pink dress, and the way they communicate by wobbling their hips and kissing everything.

So Hot. LMAO!

Status
Not open for further replies.