• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Sexual Innuendo in Pokemon R/S (PG-13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Someone

Originally Posted by Mysty
And no one has mentioned Sudowoodo because?

I mean come on people! They named a d*ldo looking Pokemon SudoWoodo

D*ldos don't have horns sticking out at the ends of them. ()() Plus Sudowoodo does not look like a d*ldo. And the wood part in it's name has to do with the fact that it's a tree, and trees are wood. And the male shwang is not made of wood.()() Neither are female sex toys. ()()()

Damn you know what? I read every single post here and I'm surprised how perverted most of you are. That's just gross. To think Shroomish looks like a breast or Barboach is similar to a shwang?

Yeah you really GOT too much time on your hands to be thinking this stuff up...()()()

I went to the Heracross Lady and the Barboach & Shroomish Fisherman and I never , ever thought that it was something sexual. ()()

What next? You're gonna bring up stuff about the Daycare Couple now or what?

Actually, speaking of sexual stuff in Pokemon... haha. >.>()() You haven't seen anything yet. These little things in the games. Haha. Nothing compared to what's stuffed away in the anime unnoticed by many. XD!!!! ()() ... which I won't get into since this is about what's in the video games. >.>;;;

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
So you didn't see it. What, do you want a medal or something?

S

Someone

I didn't see it, yeah that's right.

Don't be smart with me, wise women.(edit)*shot* * sorry my bad D8;;;* =3=

But that doesn't mean I didn't see everything. I just missed the Barboach and Shroomish and Heracross thing. THAT'S IT.

So don't you even start being a smart ace with me. Don't even GO THERE. Because picking an argument with me , man, you're choosing the WRONG person to do that with so DON'T go there.

I'll have to get my Sapphire out and look for stuff. Since this topic is really interesting. XD

EDIT: What, do you want a medal or something?

...pssssht. =3= No... just no.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

adamgnome

Mysty said:
And no one has mentioned Sudowoodo because?

I mean come on people! They named a [SPOIL]d*ldo[/SPOIL] looking Pokemon SudoWoodo

I hate to tell you this, but all tree trunks look like Sudowoodo.

Sudo = Psuedo
Woodo = Wood

Fake Wood.

FOR THE FAKE WOOD POKEMON!

If everyone would just stop showing how damn immature they are maybe I'd stop dying inside a little. :( Maybe.

skiboydoggy

Ski > You
Umm... Lol?
Honestly, how pervertic can this get? We are merely talking about the possibilities of Japanese game producers putting little jokes into their games.
We are not going to start catching Shroomish in pairs for this sole purpose if you get my meaning.

Besides, if you want innuendo, Pokemon is nothing. Riviera: The Promised Land has the perversion full blown and well... Never mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.