• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SEXY MISTY Drawing

Status
Not open for further replies.

HakuBlue

Up and away

Waterlight

Oceanic Legend
Very nice. I love how you did the hair, the eyes and the dress. The only things I can see which could be improved are the hands and the eyes very slightly. The hands look like the fingers should be reversed, so the thumb is the nearest finger to Misty. Also, something is bothering me about the eyes, but I can't put my finger on it.

EDIT: I figured out the eyes - There should be a tad of white at the top of the eye.

Last edited:

HakuBlue

Up and away
Thanks Sai, I'll do that, and hopefully it'll look better.

ANYWAYS, C'mon people, please crit/comment, 63 views and one comment don't really help me improving.

E

Evanji Axu

Sexy? Not really.
Cute? Hell yes.

The shading is really good, and I like the bold colors. However, the pose is kind of stiff, and her skirt should be blowing the same way as her hair. Try showing some bending of limbs, which will make the pose seem more natural.

umbreot

God of Fusions
Evanji Axu said:
Sexy? Not really.
Cute? Hell yes.

The shading is really good, and I like the bold colors. However, the pose is kind of stiff, and her skirt should be blowing the same way as her hair. Try showing some bending of limbs, which will make the pose seem more natural.

Have to agree. Sexy is..different. Trust ME, I know. But it's good.

Xiang

I love the fact that it's not very sophisticated, just simple colors and shading with no fancy stuff. ^^

A

AKEBOSHI

My goodness, you're amazing to boot on MS paint, I can never have the patience to use it mainly because I'm too photoshop-spoiled D: I love the blocky detial on the hair, your hair seems quite 3-D and I love the way you did the elaborate pattern on her hair-ornament. My only real critism is that the outlines for her skin kinda got washed out by the outlines on her skin, so you might want to use a slightly darker color.

I personally like the green one, mainly because I like the colours more X)

umbreot

God of Fusions
Oh by the way, that is AWSOME for microsft paint( you did use MS paint, right?) You'll be great if you get a different, better program.

HakuBlue

Up and away
Thanks for the comment guys, I really appreciate it. I'm still practicing doing drawings on the computer, but I think I'm getting the hang of it, and I like to think I'm improving. Actually, I feel rather stupid asking, but by MS Paint you mean the standard program that comes in the computer named Paint, the MS throws me off, but yeah, I use Paint.Now I know she's not really hot, bu well, I needed something to get the attention. I've been trying to get a fancier program, and hopefully I'll get it soon.

A

AKEBOSHI

Hmm....Here's a pointer I heard about Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro comparisons..Photoshop uses a hell lot more space than the other, but comes with more features and than say its harder to learn how to use. And the program is alot more expensive.

My 2 cents, hope that helps >>; Lolness ^_^;

HakuBlue

Up and away
lol, yea I knew about the expensiveness of Photoshop, but that was all...
Thanks Kidodi, those two cents just fille my piggeh :D.

umbreot

God of Fusions
HakuBlue said:
Thanks for the comment guys, I really appreciate it. I'm still practicing doing drawings on the computer, but I think I'm getting the hang of it, and I like to think I'm improving. Actually, I feel rather stupid asking, but by MS Paint you mean the standard program that comes in the computer named Paint, the MS throws me off, but yeah, I use Paint.Now I know she's not really hot, bu well, I needed something to get the attention. I've been trying to get a fancier program, and hopefully I'll get it soon.

Yup, thats what I mean. By MS, we mean microsoft, beacuse MAC computers don't have MSpaint because they're not made by Microsoft. I was wondering if U have a MAc or Microsoft computer. Obviusly, you have microsoft. In my opinion, microsoft is much better.

unownmew

Banned
Evanji Axu said:
Sexy? Not really.
Cute? Hell yes.
I agree with that.
You did very well on it though.
it looks a bit too blocky to me for my taste, but thats all.
everything looks pretty good, keep drawing. I'd like to see more pics like this from you.

HakuBlue

Up and away
Thanks for the comment guys, I appreciate it a lot. Now as for the blockiness, I'm trying to get rid of it, but unfortunately, it's turning out to be a very slow process. Hopefully, my art will improve as I draw more.

Status
Not open for further replies.