• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SgtSnorlax's Peasant Shop

Celes

Coolest Haxer Around
Hey I am interested in you jirachis ( as a pair?) Would you be interested in my flawless Ev trained Shiny Haxorous or DW shiny flawless Ninetails?

SgtSnorlax

Trololord
Hey I am interested in you jirachis ( as a pair?) Would you be interested in my flawless Ev trained Shiny Haxorous or DW shiny flawless Ninetails?

Hey there!

I already have a haxorus. However, I would be interested in your ninetails. Could I just get some info on your Shiny Ninetales. (Level, nature, EVs, Moveset, etc...)

If the specs turn out to be good, I'll trade both jirachis as a pair for it. UT is ofc preferred, but its evd appropriately, that absolutely fine too.

Celes

Coolest Haxer Around
Hey there!

I already have a haxorus. However, I would be interested in your ninetails. Could I just get some info on your Shiny Ninetales. (Level, nature, EVs, Moveset, etc...)

If the specs turn out to be good, I'll trade both jirachis as a pair for it. UT is ofc preferred, but its evd appropriately, that absolutely fine too.

Level 85 ( if you want it lvl 100 I can do that no problem :3 )
Nature Timid
EVS: 252SPA, 252SPEED, and 4HP
Moveset: Flamethrower, Energy ball, Nasty Plot, and Hypnosis

So what do you think?

SgtSnorlax

Trololord
Level 85 ( if you want it lvl 100 I can do that no problem :3 )
Nature Timid
EVS: 252SPA, 252SPEED, and 4HP
Moveset: Flamethrower, Energy ball, Nasty Plot, and Hypnosis

So what do you think?

Sounds great. Just wanna let you know that it will end up in my shop. If you are still interested, we can trade tonight.

Zevn

Lost in Translation
I was wondering if you had more info on your Roost Scythers.

I am searching desperately for a nameable/UT one with good IVs, that's Adamant with Technician.

I can offer what's in my signature, as well as some other DWFs but those I haven't bred for beneficial natures yet. I also have some MM'd shiny pokemon that I'm interested in trading.

SgtSnorlax

Trololord
I was wondering if you had more info on your Roost Scythers.

I am searching desperately for a nameable/UT one with good IVs, that's Adamant with Technician.

I can offer what's in my signature, as well as some other DWFs but those I haven't bred for beneficial natures yet. I also have some MM'd shiny pokemon that I'm interested in trading.

Hey there!

Thanks for your interest. I unfortunately do not have any scythers with good IVs /Natures. And I am not interested in the pokes you offer. However, if you give me a few minutes, I could trade you a random IV/Nature Scyther with roost for free (so you can breed it further yourself).

Zevn

Lost in Translation
Oh, I'm sorry. I know that my supply is very limited.

And thank you, I'm on now. So whenever you're ready. ^_^

Last edited:

SgtSnorlax

Trololord
Added LVL 100 Shiny Flawless Volcarona, LVL 100 Shiny Flawless Hydreigon, Flawless WORLD Championships Crobat, Flawless Summer 2010 jirachi, Flawless LVL 100 Gallade.

More to come soon!

SgtSnorlax

Trololord
Added a Dozen new pokes to shop!

Also added a trophy case section.

adwf194

Flawless Collecter
hey again, i am very interested in your flawless NZ jirachi, flawless timid mew, and flawless evd gallade. i would also like info (moveset and nature) on your shiny flawless duskull, shiny flawless azelf, and flawless jolly jirachi whenever you get a chance. for now, feel free to pick pokes from my shop for your careful jirachi, mew, and gallade, but i havent completely decided on the other 3 yet (depends on info).

pokeguy56

Pokemon Trainer N
2-4 of these for your Shiny EV'D Liligant and is it nicknameable?

Shiny Tepig with [PKRUS] [Japanese]
Shiny Druggion
Shiny Venipede
Shiny Sandile
Shiny Axew
Shiny Pichu Game Stop
Goon's Scizor [Japanese]
Ash's Pikachu [Japanese]
Shiny Timid Movie Hydregion [Japanese]
Movie Victini [Japanese]

SgtSnorlax

Trololord
I'd absolutely love your Shiny Flawless Hydreigon and Flawless Venusaur with HP Fire.

PM/VM me so we can work a trade out, hopefully! :0

VM'd

hey again, i am very interested in your flawless NZ jirachi, flawless timid mew, and flawless evd gallade. i would also like info (moveset and nature) on your shiny flawless duskull, shiny flawless azelf, and flawless jolly jirachi whenever you get a chance. for now, feel free to pick pokes from my shop for your careful jirachi, mew, and gallade, but i havent completely decided on the other 3 yet (depends on info).

Shiny wishmaker Jirachi for Mew
lv 1 timid cyndaquil UT for Gallade
I dont think I want to trade the Jirachi for anything atm.

Duskull: Sassy, 31 IVs in all stats except speed (0 speed IV), em: painsplit
Azelf: Timid Flawless. Dont remember moveset but its nothing special
Flawless jolly jirachi, Rest, COnfusion, Wish, Draco Meteor

2-4 of these for your Shiny EV'D Liligant and is it nicknameable?

Shiny Tepig with [PKRUS] [Japanese]
Shiny Druggion
Shiny Venipede
Shiny Sandile
Shiny Axew
Shiny Pichu Game Stop
Goon's Scizor [Japanese]
Ash's Pikachu [Japanese]
Shiny Timid Movie Hydregion [Japanese]
Movie Victini [Japanese]

It isnt nicknameable. If you are still interested, I'll trade it to you for Shiny Timid movie hydreigon.

Want:
UT SMR2010 Jirachi (Jolly) (Flawless)

Offering:
UT Gamestp Deoxys (Naive) (Flawless)

Deal. Will vm when available for trade.

Ausgirl

VM'd

Shiny wishmaker Jirachi for Mew
lv 1 timid cyndaquil UT for Gallade
I dont think I want to trade the Jirachi for anything atm.

Duskull: Sassy, 31 IVs in all stats except speed (0 speed IV), em: painsplit
Azelf: Timid Flawless. Dont remember moveset but its nothing special
Flawless jolly jirachi, Rest, COnfusion, Wish, Draco Meteor

It isnt nicknameable. If you are still interested, I'll trade it to you for Shiny Timid movie hydreigon.

Deal. Will vm when available for trade.

Cool, can you trade now?