• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SgtSnorlax's Peasant Shop

pokeguy56

Pokemon Trainer N
Deal thats perfect :D

adwf194

Flawless Collecter
Shiny wishmaker Jirachi for Mew
lv 1 timid cyndaquil UT for Gallade
I dont think I want to trade the Jirachi for anything atm.

Duskull: Sassy, 31 IVs in all stats except speed (0 speed IV), em: painsplit
Azelf: Timid Flawless. Dont remember moveset but its nothing special
Flawless jolly jirachi, Rest, COnfusion, Wish, Draco Meteor

why dont you want to trade the jirachi? is it because there is nothing in my shop that you want, or for another reason? if it is for another reason, i can offer 2 pokes for it, plus another 2 for your duskull and azelf. i need to get the cyndaquil cloned, and if you tell me what other pokes you want i can get them cloned too (if needed) :)

SgtSnorlax

Trololord
why dont you want to trade the jirachi? is it because there is nothing in my shop that you want, or for another reason? if it is for another reason, i can offer 2 pokes for it, plus another 2 for your duskull and azelf. i need to get the cyndaquil cloned, and if you tell me what other pokes you want i can get them cloned too (if needed) :)

Its because there isnt really any poke in your shop I want to trade for it. Sorry :(

Are you still interested in the duskull and azelf?

If you are, then Id like the following pokes in exchange:
lv 1 modest horsea UT
lv 1 jolly meowth UT

Last edited:

SgtSnorlax

Trololord
Added: Carlita hydreigon, Flawless Shiny Dialga, Flawless Shiny Giratini, Korean Movie Arceus (will have soon). Flawless Naive Deoxys.

For those of you who have pending trades with me, rest assured, I have not forgotten. I am simply very busy with school (Midterm week). I will however have a reading week from the 17th of feb to the 24th, so I will be able to trade then.

How about your Speed Boost Blazekin for my Jap. SF EMed Superpower Tepig and Ashs Pikchu? Plus your DW Venasaur for my Sinjo Ruins Palkia and Dialga and Gamespot Pichu

SgtSnorlax

Trololord
Plus your DW Venasaur for my Sinjo Ruins Palkia and Dialga and Gamespot Pichu[/QUOTE]

How about your Speed Boost Blazekin for my Jap. SF EMed Superpower Tepig and Ashs Pikchu?

Sounds good

Plus your DW Venasaur for my Sinjo Ruins Palkia and Dialga and Gamespot Pichu

Could I get more infor on palkia and dialga?

Myrrh

I am interested in your shiny flawless Azelf and Marill. I can offer

A near flawless Kyurem. 31/14/31/30/30/30 Modest nature.
Near flawless Virizion and Cobalion with identical HP Ice 70 IVs (I can check the exact IVs later for you) All can be nicknamed as I RNG'd them myself.

Oh, Cobalion is Naive and Virizion Hasty.

Redworthy

Pokémon Master
I'm interested in:
(If you accept I'll add this to our pending trade)

LVL 100 Shiny Volcarona

Quiver Dance
Bugg Buzz
Fiery Dance
HP ICE

Nature: Timid | Ability: Flame Body | Characteristic: Mischievous
Date: 3/4/2011 | Captured: Day-Care Couple Egg Received | Hatched Route 3
IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31 | Notes: None
EVs: SP.ATT 252, HP 4, SPEED 252

CMT to see what I have to offer! :)

SgtSnorlax

Trololord
Palkia Is Shiny and Dialga is Japaneese plus they are both UT

I'll do Palkia and Pichu for venusaur then

I am interested in your shiny flawless Azelf and Marill. I can offer

A near flawless Kyurem. 31/14/31/30/30/30 Modest nature.
Near flawless Virizion and Cobalion with identical HP Ice 70 IVs (I can check the exact IVs later for you) All can be nicknamed as I RNG'd them myself.

Oh, Cobalion is Naive and Virizion Hasty.

No thanks. Not a big fan of Gen V legendaries

I'm interested in:
(If you accept I'll add this to our pending trade)

CMT to see what I have to offer! :)

Is oblivia shaymin in exchange good?

SgtSnorlax

Trololord
The Shaymin is only available if you beat Pokemon Ranger 3, so it's kinda hard to get :p
So yes, it's worth it XD

lol

I wasnt asking you if it was a good event (I know it is). I was asking you if you where ok with trading it for the volcarona. =P

SgtSnorlax

Trololord
^.^
I'm interested in your Flawless Shiny Adamant Shroomish with Focus Punch.
Please CMT.

Hey there!

I'll trade you my shroomish for your Trapinch.

I unfortunately dont have access to my DS for the weekend (Over at a friend's house for the beginning of reading week XD). But I can definitely trade on monday or tuesday.