• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

ShachonianX's Feebas and more Store!

ShachonianX

Spheal Lord
Welcome!​
Welcome to my trade shop! What I am currently selling is down below. Trust me, there is more to come! Pokemon that may be appearing are legendaries (probably cloned), shines, and perhaps some Pokemon with multiple IVs. Something else that is important to know is that this is mainly for trying to complete the Pokedex. Most of the Pokemon I am looking for are to complete the Pokedex, and once I do complete it I'll be trading for a wider variety of Pokemon.

3DS Friend Code: 1418 - 7771 - 0495
2DS Friend Code: 1865 - 0564 - 3202
Happy trading! ;086;

Selling
;349; Feebas 9x
;155; Cyndaquil 4x
;252; Treecko 3x
;489; Phione 14x

NOTE: These Pokemon do not have multiple IVs, and are all low levels.

Buying/Taking
Offers
Chikorita
Piplup
Tepig
Snivy
Turtwig
Vullaby
Tynamo
Glameow
Shellos
Starly
Bagon
Legendaries​

Last edited:
Hello! I can offer a turtwig of either gender, and I can maybe even get you one with a full set of 5-6 ivs. However, what in particular is special about the cyndaquils? Are they shiny or good iv'ed?

ShachonianX

Spheal Lord
None of the Cyndaquils are shiny, and they don't have any IVs. They were manly bred for the purpose of trading. Also, I will be fine with a Turtwig (doesn't need any IVs).