1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

ShachonianX's Feebas and more Store!

Discussion in '6th Gen Wi-Fi Center' started by ShachonianX, Apr 10, 2014.

1. ShachonianX

ShachonianX Spheal Lord

Welcome!​

Welcome to my trade shop! What I am currently selling is down below. Trust me, there is more to come! Pokemon that may be appearing are legendaries (probably cloned), shines, and perhaps some Pokemon with multiple IVs. Something else that is important to know is that this is mainly for trying to complete the Pokedex. Most of the Pokemon I am looking for are to complete the Pokedex, and once I do complete it I'll be trading for a wider variety of Pokemon.

3DS Friend Code: 1418 - 7771 - 0495
    2DS Friend Code: 1865 - 0564 - 3202
    Happy trading! ;086;

Selling
    ;349; Feebas 9x
    ;155; Cyndaquil 4x
    ;252; Treecko 3x
    ;489; Phione 14x

NOTE: These Pokemon do not have multiple IVs, and are all low levels.

Buying/Taking
    Offers
    Chikorita
    Piplup
    Tepig
    Snivy
    Turtwig
    Vullaby
    Tynamo
    Glameow
    Shellos
    Starly
    Bagon
    Legendaries​

Last edited: Apr 18, 2014
  2. Titangilas

Titangilas Member

Hello! I can offer a turtwig of either gender, and I can maybe even get you one with a full set of 5-6 ivs. However, what in particular is special about the cyndaquils? Are they shiny or good iv'ed?

3. ShachonianX

ShachonianX Spheal Lord

None of the Cyndaquils are shiny, and they don't have any IVs. They were manly bred for the purpose of trading. Also, I will be fine with a Turtwig (doesn't need any IVs).