• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shades lil' Pet Shop

shadesofgray

As of now I can currently breed any of the following upon request. However, if you ask for a specific gender, that will take time and if you want a specific nature...well....catch a Ditto and then breed what I can give you as that just takes waaaaayyy to much time to do :p

The list:
Any gen. starter
Spiritomb
Absol
Gible
Phione
Solrock
Lunatone
Duskull
Lapra
Staryu
Drifloon
Eevee
Slugma
Seel
Clamperl
Wailmer
Plusle
Minun
Gulpin
Electrike
Dratini
Porygon
Aipom
Skitty

New:
Bagon
Rotom

Last edited:

Kimi

Any chance you could me these:
Lunatone
Duskull
Staryu

What do you want for them?

Kimi

I've not really got too much that's interesting. I've got a Bagon, Snorlax and Castform... which you've not got listed so you might want them.

myrlord

What would you want for a Cyndquil, Totodile, and the 3rd gen starters?
I can offer these: munchlax, machamp, carnivine, croagunk, togepi, and skarmory, and larvitar.

shadesofgray

What would you want for a Cyndquil, Totodile, and the 3rd gen starters?
I can offer these: munchlax, machamp, carnivine, croagunk, togepi, and skarmory, and larvitar.

Togepi, Skarmory and Larvitar would be awesome, and you can trade any other 2 pokemon you'd like (even commons) since I'm getting 3 that I don't in my dex at all.

shadesofgray

I can offer:
;152;
;172; (w/Volt Tackle)

;172; would be awesome! Never had one in any of the previous games ever! lol Chikorita works, too. and then 2 commons or something can cover the other 2, your Plusle eggs are being made now while i'm hatcing Kimi's.