• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shadow is BACK! (Avatar Shop)

shadow3944

The Legend Himself
Hello, I am back to spriting. Although this time I'm doing avatars for other forums/MSN/whatever.

Shop Status: Open

RULES: READ 'EM

1. I will only take 4! FOUR! Requests at a time. Check above your posts! If there are 4 people, DON'T <Blam>ing post! I've had too much trouble with that in the past.

2. Use the form. If the form is not used. You are DENIED. I have full rights to refuse a request.

3. Give credit somehow... Lol

4. Do not spam with "ZOMG R U DUN YET?!?". These things take time to make. Also, With the slow server on this site. It is kind of hard to actually get into the thread.

5. 1 Request per person.

6. VERY IMPORTANT!!! I only do AVATARS! I know I have Banners in the examples, but that is only to show what I can do!

Form
This is the form. Use it before you post.

Avatar Color: (Blue, Black, Pink, etc.)
Text (If any): (<Insert text der.>)
Font (If there is text): (Times New Roman, Matura MT Script Capitals, etc.)
Text Location: (Bottom right corner, etc.)
Border Type: (See Examples for borders. Or put: No Border)
Render: (The picture in the avatar. Please choose something I do not have to cut out!)
Specifics: (Anything specific that you want...)

Examples: (I don't have all the Border types yet!)
latiasbannergt1.png

Border Type 1

my.php

Border Type 1 also

my.php

Still Border Type 1

my.php

No Border

my.php

Border Type 1

~Request Away~