1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Shadow Necrosis Discussion

Discussion in 'RPG Café' started by Avenger Angel, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Primal Crusader V

Primal Crusader V Watch some MANime

No problem, man. You may want to check the convo between Ginger and I. I'd like your feedback on our plan.

2. bronislav84

bronislav84 I <3 Catgirls

I've seen it actually. Might have been better off not pulling any forces from Ambrette though and just calling in fresh ones from the home regions.

3. Primal Crusader V

I'm sure you meant Aquacorde.

Oh well, I did leave portions of our regiment along the way, and it's looking quite peachy. I'm saving all of the SAFs for that strike on Sinnoh, since I believe that there's a limit to my control as a player (not meant to be taken sarcastically).

4. bronislav84

Oh sorry, I did mean that.

Wait you're planning to help the NPCs in Sinnoh when towns get attacked? It's not a bad idea honestly. There's still travel time involved, though.

5. Primal Crusader V

Thanks, and I know. It should take about three posts in order for those units to arrive there in Sinnoh. And I'm glad that I've tended to Thibault's case at the same time.

6. bronislav84

If you put a pump on a sinking ship, it sinks slower. Sinnoh is a proverbial sinking ship, and the troops are the pump. It's a decent idea.

7. Primal Crusader V

True, and I'm beginning to think that this is my best strategy yet. Maybe, just maybe, that could edge Xiav from Veilstone and Pastoria back to Mt. Coronet. Or maybe not. I'll see how this fares, but the strategy itself was meant to buy us some time.

8. Brutaka

Brutaka Ignition

Look at you guys. Planning your plans and such. Are you really wanting to provoke the combined might of Eris, Aeron, and Quarren? You truly are courageous after all.

9. bronislav84

We all know that Sinnoh is a sinking ship. Let Primal have his fun. I'm sure you guys will enjoy it too.

10. Primal Crusader V

Yep, and with that plan, I'm personally wanting to see those guys weakened in the end. Maybe a few dropped bombs would slow you Xiav down!

11. Avenger Angel

Avenger Angel Warrior of Heaven

See, now you're making me feel like going back to Sinnoh to kick some heads around. XD

12. Primal Crusader V

Raphael: Lord Kaxo, we may just do that if this plan exceeds our expectations.

13. Brutaka

Brutaka Ignition

With the amount of active players right now, you could split your PCs and send half of them to Sinnoh, and you'd have enough PC there to overrun us, and still have enough PCs in Kalos to continue your onslaught. The only reason Sinnoh is falling is because y'all randomly strolled over to Kalos together and left only 2 PCs in Sinnoh. Stupid 5v11, sonne favored active player list.

14. Primal Crusader V

I'm mainly focused on deploying the SAFs there right now. So far I have Seanne and Thibault intact with Raphael's communications. Not sure about Kaxo, as he seems to be engaged in a battle with your other character, Crystal. Same goes with Richard and Ryuka. I'm waiting for certain results to this surprise attack, then if it fares well and goes as planned, then I'll negotiate with the active Sonne players and see how they'll get through with this.

EDIT: New post up. The minor exploration is a bit of foreshadowing.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
  15. Avenger Angel

Avenger Angel Warrior of Heaven

Okay, here's another active member check. Again, if the person hasn't posted in over 5 days (12/22/2013), they won't be on the list below. SoulMuse doesn't count because he just signed up.

Judging from the results, ouch, there's still a pretty severe imbalance, but it's not necessarily Sonne's fault, it's just most of the Xiav RPers have dropped out or made characters and just didn't do anything with them. Meanwhile, Sonne members are posting consistently.

I think... we're going to need to find another way to balance things off besides member numbers. As in... some kind of cataclysmic event happening that greatly benefits the Xiav RPers. Because right now, Sonne has almost triple the amount of active characters that Xiav has, and that's... very stacked against Xiav in a way that's just grossly unfair. And right now, it's much too late in the RP for any kind of chance people are going to sign up for an RP that's already well into the seventh page.

So yeah, I'm open to suggestions on how to fix this, but I don't think locking Sonne on the sign ups is going to do much when we're this far into the RP.

THE CAST

THE ORDER OF XIAV [5 ACTIVE]

Eris the Delphox (LEADER) - Played by Meeker
    Weavus Dragon-slayer the Linoone - Played by Agent Tetonic
    Aeron the Pachirisu - Played by Brutaka
    Crystal the Froslass - Played by Brutaka
    Valarie Quartez the Krookodile - Played by TheCharredDragon

THE BROTHERHOOD OF SONNE [13 ACTIVE]

Kaxo the Lopunny (LEADER) - Played by Avenger Angel
    Aaron the Charizard - Played by TheCharredDreagon
    Xeros the Greninja - Played by Agent Tectonic
    Raphael the Infernape - Played by Primal Crusader V
    Seanne the Sylveon - Played by Izayou
    Ryuka the Riolu - Played by Andydemon
    Richard the Mienfoo - Played by Andydemon
    Essa the Drapion - Played by Corrosion
    Shion Rezen the Blaziken - Played by bronislav84
    Renee the Raichu - Played by bronislav84
    Thibault the Aromatisse - Played by GingerDixie
    Esme the Aromatisse - Played by GingerDixie
    Brooke the Absol - Played by SoulMuse

16. Meeker

Meeker It needs a fence.

Holy cocksucking cockatoo! Time for some more R&D projects. Well, looks like my military genius is going to have to kick in!

17. Brutaka

Brutaka Ignition

Well, I'm working on setting up the field to get Xeros and Norea converted as fast as I can (bringing Norea in as my 3rd PC upon conversion) but that still leaves the field at 7v12. Which is better, but not great. I know Azurus is planning on hopping aboard the Xiav train, and I know he'll be fairly active, so that'll bring it to 8v12. Still a 4 man lead on us, but it's more manageable.

18. Agent Tectonic

Agent Tectonic From Ashes, I Come

Speaking of Azu, I think Weavus may become a "Corrupter" if I can get the rest of his posts up.

EDIT: I guess "converter" is a better term.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
  19. Brutaka

Brutaka Ignition

As far as the cataclysmic event to help our side...
    Crystal and Eris can throw that... project we talked to you, AA, about into fastforward. That should be significant.

20. Primal Crusader V

If you're looking for some sort of cataclysmic event to happen, then look no further than Spear Pillar.

Xiav already has that area under control, and they've had it under control ever since the RP started. Perhaps Xiav's best scientists and cultists are trying to open the gates to the Distortion World. But instead of just Giratina residing in that dimension, you may also have an entirely new race of dark beings that resemble pokemon, but are die hard Xiav soldiers. Or at least they once were, if you think expanding on the undead idea even further. And to kick things off in order for that fact to truly be established, have some characters notice new Xiav structures that are being built, particularly in the Shadowlands. Their darkness has developed so that they have enormous altars used for sacrifice. Anything sacrificed immediately goes to the Distortion World and his revived by a Necro.

I don't know, this may be hitting on a Cyrus complex but I hope this suggestion comes in handy.