1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Shadow Necrosis Discussion

Discussion in 'RPG Café' started by Avenger Angel, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Brutaka

Brutaka Ignition

Then don't act malicious to my friends out of spite next time.

Dont take it personally, we've been talking for a lot longer than you have.

Actually, his largest post streak was in the very first few pages, where he was posting more than Avenger. Once the Solaceon debacle hit, his posting speed feel because it was dependent on my speed. Only now is he increasing again.
    It's AA, Andy, and you that have sped up lately. Ever since hitting Kalos, you've all been in a post flurry. You came in much later than Andy and the rest of them did, and you're catching up. Posting every few days or not, you're still posting much faster than Meeker, who also posts every few days.

2. bronislav84

bronislav84 I <3 Catgirls

I have no idea what you're talking about man. Azu is my friend too, or haven't you noticed? Just stop talking about Azu and let me wait for his reply, because you're just giving him more useless stuff to read now.

Well he barely talked to me, and believe me I check my messages obsessively. Not my fault none of you thought to mention this to me. -.-

That doesn't really matter man. Primal posts the most now. I don't post as much as he does. I guess I'm closer to Meek in that regard.

3. Brutaka

Brutaka Ignition

I think Avenger is still posting faster than Primal is. AA is much more consistent.

4. bronislav84

Yes, and also no. His posts depend on you now. But yea generally he posts pretty quickly, but he knows when to not overwhelm people. Well, usually. I think his speed has been fine.

5. Brutaka

Brutaka Ignition

Not really dependent on me. He's posted twice since my last post.

6. bronislav84

Well then I don't know what to tell you. He's in a fight with you currently, so his posts pretty much depend on you. And would you stop quoting me? Are you doing it just to be annoying? Because it's working. It's just us posting here right now dude. -.-

7. Brutaka

Brutaka Ignition

Anyway, MAP UPDATE

I havent been paying very close attention to Kalos, so correct me if i have made a mistake, but it should be pretty close:
    [​IMG]

8. bronislav84

Nice map update. You can go ahead and mark Sea Spirit's Den as Sonne as well, since it's going to be that way as of the post I'm about to put up.

9. SoulMuse

SoulMuse Shadow of nothing

Well since I am extremely late for the party, those maps are handy. Might save me some reading...yeah not really. Unless someone has a hidden summary running around I don't know about.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2013
  10. Avenger Angel

Avenger Angel Warrior of Heaven

Actually, Meeker and I were thinking of closing down the RP. Entirely.

To me, I find the arguing all night stuff to be extremely silly, but it's really grinding Meeker's gears how often this is going on, and personally, I don't like how upset and stressed out he's getting over this, so I told him I would be totally okay with the RP shutting down because of this. Already, we're both in agreement that this is probably a good idea. Staying up all night trying to resolve the issues isn't doing anyone any favors in the morning, that's for sure. That, and yeah, a lot of us have lives outside the RP.

Bron and Andy, again, I've told you guys to relax so much that I think my jaw is about to fall off. I don't know what else to say now, but if we close the RP, guess there's nothing left to argue over or worry about, right? Guess maybe it is a good idea after all.

It was fun, but yeah, not worth the arguing or the hassle, and unfortunately, I don't see the situation changing. I dunno, maybe we'll move onto something else after this. Probably for the best at this point.

11. Meeker

Meeker It needs a fence.

I second the closing. I've been pissed off by all the arguing. May I quote what I said to Avenger in a VM regarding last night's arguing?

There, that's how I feel! Happy? It's out.

12. Agent Tectonic

Agent Tectonic From Ashes, I Come

I guess if that is what it takes, so be it.

Weavus: So long I can run away with Eris with my almost acquired Mega stone if Xiav is considered defeated or be allowed to personally keep Richard and Ryuka in my "protective care" if otherwise, I'm happy.

Me: The only good thing about this closing sooner. -_-

13. Andydemon

Andydemon Nanomachines, Son!

I really wanted this to finish, and it had the potential to. But since the GMs have made up their minds, I suppose I have no say in the matter.

Ryuka: You'll be able to RP with us again someday, don't worry! *Pats Andy on the back*

Richard: Ya, you'll get another chance, and we're not going anywhere before then. *Also pats Andy on the back*

At least I'll have something to look forward to the next time someone brings out another humanless Pokemon RP.

14. Primal Crusader V

Primal Crusader V Watch some MANime

Well, it was fun while it lasted. I really enjoyed this RP and am looking forward to what AA and Meeker have in the future.

Raphael: Maybe we can put this off until another day, yes? I'll probably have a few custom made tools next time.

15. Meeker

Meeker It needs a fence.

Thanks to you all for understanding. I had fun playing as Eris, and don't you worry, she'll return if we ever do something like this again!

Thank you all for a great RP, like Primal said, it was fun while it lasted. And seeing how everyone loved it so much, I think I'd consider bringin it back with Avenger at some point. Just with all the issues (mostly pertaining to abilities) fixed, as we know what we did wrong. But it's time to take a break from the whole setting for a bit. Like I said, we'll create a soul-successor someday, I promise!

16. bronislav84

In not happy about this, but ya'll are the GMs. Thanks for a great RP.

Sure you won't reconsider? I really think this was premature.

17. Schade

Schade No gain, just pain.

It died out? ....How?
    Anyways, I will re-join an eventual NeXT one, trying to be a ilttle more part of the actual story instead of a gimmicky side-story of nothing.

18. Brutaka

Brutaka Ignition

Aeron: What? But... I don't wanna go D:
    Norea: I didnt even get to be evil yet! D:
    Crystal: Hush, both of you. We've had our fun.

To be honest, if it's just some players you're having problems with, you could always remove them... That'd solve the balance issue too...
    But if you want to take it down, thats fine... Kinda sucks cuz this was the only thing helping me break my writers block, but it was taking a lot of my freetime. Oh well. It is what it is.

19. bronislav84

So Bru posted the details of his and Meek's ultimate project on Andy's wall, and I feel it right that I should post mine. The RP is over, and this is the time of no more secrets.

A 30 post Arceus summon project wouldn't phase me one bit guys, and here's why.

Of course you guys already know what Predator v2 was, but not the others.
    So as you can see, 50 post Carrier RAPES 30 post Arceus. Meanwhile the other stuff was almost done and got held up by Mega Stone searching, but it was near done.

Sonne wins the RP. ^_^

20. Brutaka

Brutaka Ignition

Our project was obtaining of two spells, one for Crystal and one for Eris.

Here's what our spell text would be:

Eris

Crystal