1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Shadow Necrosis Discussion

Discussion in 'RPG Café' started by Avenger Angel, Oct 30, 2013.

1. bronislav84

bronislav84 I <3 Catgirls

Yea, not scared. Thanks for showing it though, Bru. *salute*

If this was a normal posting scenario and you guys weren't so understaffed, Neo and I had already wanted to share projects like you guys. Still, this would get raped by the Carrier. Or a standoff. Meanwhile I'd be able to make more of these and rape entire towns until they're destroyed. Yup, Sonne wins the RP.

2. Andydemon

Andydemon Nanomachines, Son!

Man, seeing you guys share these projects like this makes me want the RP to be able to go on even more.

3. Brutaka

Brutaka Ignition

I think an invincible god can down a single flying ship thing. Just saying.

4. bronislav84

First of all it's a gigantic "single flying ship" that would be at least 10 times as big as a puny god. I think a 20 post difference in the project count and the fact that I can just avoid it for the one post, then make more of these and rape your home regions says otherwise. Just saying. :p

5. Brutaka

Brutaka Ignition

The ship's not invincible, where as the master of time, matter, and the unknown is. Size doesnt matter here. And that means you'd have to avoid Eris & Crystal, who wouldnt stray far from each other after gaining the ability. And I wouldnt ignore those two for long, considering after getting Arceus, Kalos & Orre would quickly fall to us, and then we'd attack the home regions after that.

6. bronislav84

http://marvel.wikia.com/S.H.I.E.L.D._Helicarrier

You really need to read this article on just how massive this thing and how nigh invincible this thing is. I would have a fleet of these.

I avoid you for one of your posts, invoke the 10 post cooldown, and continue doing what I've been doing while all your guys have long been getting killed by Exosuit powered NPCs that can throw spells out of their exosuits and vehicles. Meanwhile all our PCs would have this too. You wouldn't even get Arceus off the ground considering both Exo and Spelldrive were near completion.

Xiav just wasn't active enough man.

7. Brutaka

Brutaka Ignition

When you control someone who can rip atoms apart, nothing is indestructible against it. Arceus could just vaporize a giant hole in the middle of it, no matter how big or strong it is.

8. bronislav84

You guys wouldn't have even gotten this off the ground. Exo combined with Spelldrive would have won the RP for Sonne even before the deus ex machina stuff would be even close to finsihed. Advanced weaponized combat armor that can use any spell the user knows and increasing them, while taking a huge beating would be like your guys were still stuck in the stone age. I was 7 posts from completing both of these projects and combining them.

Like I said before about Arceus, I avoid him, then continue raping with my fleet elsewhere. They'd never be in the same place, especially with the hefty cooldown involved.

9. Brutaka

Brutaka Ignition

Well, despite my pleas otherwise, in the PM I sent to AA, I admitted to him that this thing is kinda weak because of the 10 turn cooldown.
    Thats what I told Avenger in the same PM I pitched the idea.

10. bronislav84

Yea that's true. Arceus in any form is nuts, so I wouldn't have budged on the cooldown either if I was in his place. And yea by the time it was needed, I would have been using my summons against Arceus too. They'd be blocking his attacks on stuff, being invincible themselves.

The main reason Xiav would have lost this RP wasn't even due to these things, but inactivity. We would have had Exo and Spelldrive even before you were close to finishing this combined spell research. So you'd still be doing this, while Sonne could easily (But fairly) reconquer Sinnoh and start going after the Shadowlands.

11. Brutaka

Brutaka Ignition

Well, I couldnt very well make it any more powerful, now could I? Meeks and I were already afraid that we'd have people complaining and arguing over it's power already.

12. bronislav84

I dunno which people. Like I said even when you started teasing it without revealing it, I was all fine and wasn't phased at all. I was right.

We all had fun though, didn't we?

13. Avenger Angel

Avenger Angel Warrior of Heaven

Bron suggested writing up an epilogue for this. I'm a bit undecided on it, but how do the rest of you guys feel? And if someone had to win, who would it have been and why?

14. Agent Tectonic

Agent Tectonic From Ashes, I Come

I think Weavus made his point clear earlier today. . . so I know he's for it.

15. Brutaka

Brutaka Ignition

Xiav was more aggressive, but Sonne was more active. So Sonne would probably have won. *shrug*

16. Andydemon

Andydemon Nanomachines, Son!

At the risk of sounding biased, I think Sonne would have won. We have more PCs and were simply far more active. Not to mention that higher activity would also mean we would get through things like securing and fortifying territory, R&D, and Mega Stone searches much faster than Xiav could. Even after Xeros and Norea were turned and Azurus joined Xiav, things just simply look more in Sonne's favor in all aspects.

17. bronislav84

Exosuits combined with Spelldrive rape everything, then Warbirds rape everything else of Xiav that isn't already gone due to what Andy said above. ^_^

Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
  18. Agent Tectonic

Just to play devil's advocate, but one could say at the time of closing, that Xiav had proven to be the superior force. Yes, Sonne got Kalos like Xiav was conquering Sinnoh, but at the time, it was proven that Xiav outclassed Sonne in military. We did force you out of Sinnoh.

19. bronislav84

You would think that, but not really. We let you have it and escaped a sinking ship. 7 posts and Exo + Spelldrive would have been done, and Sinnoh would have been quickly reconquered.

Didn't even need to use Warbirds.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
  20. Agent Tectonic

Problem is, we can't go off of what could; only what has been been. I could have had my own plans that were more advanced than what was going on. I didn't, of course, but it would not be right to say that "well... We had this going soon so..." Fact is, Sonne did flee Sinnoh. :/

And honestly, as AA and meek decide on that, I just wanted to make sure that was clear as well.