1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Shadow Necrosis Discussion

Discussion in 'RPG Café' started by Avenger Angel, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Andydemon

Andydemon Nanomachines, Son!

Actually, me and Bron only went to Kalos to help Avenger secure it, that and I knew Richard was going to want to go with Kaxo to Shalour City for story related reasons.

If Avenger had told us to, I think Bron, Primal, and I would've been able to capture and hold a good chunk of Sinnoh on our own while he went to get his Mega Stone. Add to that and the fact that we had finished Project EQUINOX and the new version of Predators shortly after leaving Sinnoh, if we had stayed in Sinnoh any longer then Xiav would've been outmatched in both numbers and weaponry.

2. bronislav84

bronislav84 I <3 Catgirls

Yes Agent you could have had it sure, but as you admitted you didn't. Xiav would have taken 20 posts to even out what I had nearly finished, and by that time Sinnoh would have been back in Sonne hands with how quickly we post. The Shadowlands would have been purified soon after being taken over by nigh unstoppable NPC infantry and PCs all wearing high tech battle armor that amplified their spells and natural abilities. Meek/Bru were at most 5 posts into their Arceus summons. The simple fact was that in 7 posts Exo + Spelldrive would be done. Didn't even need to use Warbirds. Exo + Spelldrive would have sealed the win for Sonne. Inactive Xiav vs active Sonne also factors into the equation.

Also, I agree with what Andy said.

I will also abide by what they decide. Was a fun RP regardless.

Goodnight.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
  3. Agent Tectonic

Agent Tectonic From Ashes, I Come

I still see a lot of "would haves." You can't admit evidence without there being evidence there. I stand by my point. For story sake, I say Xiav in favor of Bru's earlier comment about Xiav being more aggressive. If activity is the main point, then sure, I favor Sonne. If it requires a mix of both. . . I don't know. As an author and Rper, I favor story. Regardless, the projects that were soon-to-be should not factor in anything. Sonne curb stomping or not. I hold my own opinions on that, but those are irrelevant.

But yes, fun nonetheless. I also ask any future discussion to be moved to VMs. No need to clog this up.

4. bronislav84

8 posts once Renee got out of the cave. With how often I post, it would be very soon. Just saying, it should factor in since it was very close to completion. 12 out of 20 posts, which is actually 8 more. My mistake when I said 7. Still more than half.

Well, this was a call by Neo for opinions, so it really should be in discussion.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
  5. Andydemon

Andydemon Nanomachines, Son!

Would have's are all we really have to go on, unfortunately. But considering our numbers and how active we were, we could easily have been aggressive and successful. Also, the soon to be projects do need to be a factor as those are things that would have been used in the future to give us an advantage.

6. bronislav84

I think Andy is right. With a premature ending, soon to be finished would haves is all anybody has to go on. And unfortunately for Xiav, Sonne would haves were much closer to completion.

7. Kamotz

Kamotz God of Monsters

With the RPG being done, I don't think there's really need for a discussion thread. As the RPG never "finished" I'm not going to close this unless the GM asks (in case the GM wishes to restart and announce it via this thread), but I'll just request that (with the exception of the GM) you refrain from posting here from now on.