• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shadow of the Colossus sequel?

Should Shadow of the Colossus have a sequel for the next-gen consoles?

• Total voters
I just played Shadow of the Colossus, and I think that this could be great if a remake/sequel of it was released for the next-gen consoles (especially the Wii). What do you think?

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
IT would seem sort of redundent to have a sequel t oit. If you saw the scene at the end and knew that the developers of Shadow of the Colossus also did the game Eco; then you would know that the hero reborn with horns actually shows how the horned boys in Eco came to be. It may sound wierd how I worded it, I got that from somewhere, and I know nothing of the Eco game, eh.

In short, ant Eco game(s) are sort of a sequl.

IT would seem sort of redundent to have a sequel t oit. If you saw the scene at the end and knew that the developers of Shadow of the Colossus also did the game Eco; then you would know that the hero reborn with horns actually shows how the horned boys in Eco came to be. It may sound wierd how I worded it, I got that from somewhere, and I know nothing of the Eco game, eh.

In short, ant Eco game(s) are sort of a sequl.
What I'm saying is, A Shadow of the Colossus would be great for the next gen consoles (especially the Wii).

Sunbound Streetcar

Pretty pointless.
That team doesn´t do remakes. Their next game, which has already been announced for the PS3 I think, will almost surely be completely different, yet vaguely connected to the story of the Horned Children.

Also why would it be kewler for the Wii than for the PS3/X360? Because you have it, or because swinging that phallus ´round will make the experience more immersive and ee-noe-va-teeve?

Anzua2

I smell a fanboy.

Leon Phelps

Don't Tread on Me
A sequel would make the game lose its novelty, thus resulting in the few people who played becoming bored. I personally wouldn't want to have the exact same experience all over again. Innovation is what the industry needs.

What I'm saying is, A Shadow of the Colossus would be great for the next gen consoles (especially the Wii).
And it would be lame, especially on the Wii.

meta-master

The name says it all
Yes! Hopefully for the wii, I really want to play the first one but I don't have a PS2 :(

Assassin

Cascade Trainer
I personally wouldn't be up for a SOTC sequal.

HOWEVER, I would be up for a remake on a newer console, with updated graphics, less slow down, and more of the Collosi that never made it into the original game.

And before anyone gets in, yes, I am aware the team doesn't do sequals, and is unlikely to do a remake either. This is simply a wish I would like to see come true, but I know will not.