• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shadow of the Colossus sequel?

Should Shadow of the Colossus have a sequel for the next-gen consoles?

• Total voters
I just played Shadow of the Colossus, and I think that this could be great if a remake/sequel of it was released for the next-gen consoles (especially the Wii). What do you think?

~Sirnight~

Come along, dear
IT would seem sort of redundent to have a sequel t oit. If you saw the scene at the end and knew that the developers of Shadow of the Colossus also did the game Eco; then you would know that the hero reborn with horns actually shows how the horned boys in Eco came to be. It may sound wierd how I worded it, I got that from somewhere, and I know nothing of the Eco game, eh.

In short, ant Eco game(s) are sort of a sequl.

IT would seem sort of redundent to have a sequel t oit. If you saw the scene at the end and knew that the developers of Shadow of the Colossus also did the game Eco; then you would know that the hero reborn with horns actually shows how the horned boys in Eco came to be. It may sound wierd how I worded it, I got that from somewhere, and I know nothing of the Eco game, eh.

In short, ant Eco game(s) are sort of a sequl.

What I'm saying is, A Shadow of the Colossus would be great for the next gen consoles (especially the Wii).

Sunbound Streetcar

Pretty pointless.
That team doesn´t do remakes. Their next game, which has already been announced for the PS3 I think, will almost surely be completely different, yet vaguely connected to the story of the Horned Children.

Also why would it be kewler for the Wii than for the PS3/X360? Because you have it, or because swinging that phallus ´round will make the experience more immersive and ee-noe-va-teeve?

Anzua2

I smell a fanboy.

Leon Phelps

Don't Tread on Me
A sequel would make the game lose its novelty, thus resulting in the few people who played becoming bored. I personally wouldn't want to have the exact same experience all over again. Innovation is what the industry needs.

What I'm saying is, A Shadow of the Colossus would be great for the next gen consoles (especially the Wii).
And it would be lame, especially on the Wii.

meta-master

The name says it all
Yes! Hopefully for the wii, I really want to play the first one but I don't have a PS2 :(

Assassin

Cascade Trainer
I personally wouldn't be up for a SOTC sequal.

HOWEVER, I would be up for a remake on a newer console, with updated graphics, less slow down, and more of the Collosi that never made it into the original game.

And before anyone gets in, yes, I am aware the team doesn't do sequals, and is unlikely to do a remake either. This is simply a wish I would like to see come true, but I know will not.