• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shadow pokemon in Pokemon BR?

Poke Prof.

Beginning Trainer
In Pokemon XD:Gale of Darkness and Pokemon Colloseum,there were shadow Pokemon,so there could be a chance that Pokemon Battle Revolution will have them or a different(but similar)kind.

Arca-Assinine

Locked & loaded.
Well, as long as we get special moves out of them again, then by all means.

gremhiilzoone

Beginning Trainer
I do not think,This game is seemed with pokemon stadium,If it will be a RPG,I think that will not have in pokemon BR,

BlackHeart

Gnarf Gnarf Gnarf
I will rip my hair out if they are. They're really starting to tick me off.

Fanajman

Maeby... I think they go do the game compatible wich Fiore and a extra of the game talk abaut Team Go-Go

samuelrz

Lucario fan
Some people would like to have shadow Pokémon, and some wouldn't, because of Pokémon Colosseum and XD. I don't know if there will be shadow Pokémon, but some will be happy, and some not. As for me, anyway, I'll buy it!

Lugia Tamer

< Is friggin awesome
Oh man, I hope not. Shadow Pokemon were fun in Pokemon Coloseum, but when they were back in XD they got on my nerves ( The only thing I liked about XD was getting Lugia). I would love to see BR (if it even has an rpg mode) follow Pokemon's roots, with an RPG where you catch wild Pokemon and where you can EV train.

I would buy BR either way, but please let there be no shadow pokemon!

I like shadow Pokemon, and, if there is an RPG in this game, I suspect that they will make an appearance.

Trooper Guy

Lost in history...
I like shadow Pokemon (i even named the pokemon i purified with names like Shadomory), but i wouldn't like to see them in another game (purifying them was annoying).

And to the people saying it was an unoriginal idea: Take a look at the portable series. Same old meet the proffessor, choose a starter, beat 8 main gym leaders and then beat elite 4. 'Nuff said.

Alzi

Toon link
there probely might be shadow pokemon in pokemon revoultion but there would be a legendery you could catch somthing like pokemon colosuem and xd

-Alzi-;251;

Regifire

Marsh Trainer
I definatly hope not though the chance looks extremely low, with it being pokemon stadium like from the little info we have

i HATE shadow pokemon.........grrrrrrrrrr

parris07

the shadow pokemon really did get abit annoy i think it'll have them because they said it will be an RPG but with some of the old stadium flavour in it

RaikouSpecialLover

Questshipping 4ever!
With so many ppl hating Shadow PKMN, give me some reasons. I'm curious.

TPMX

Beans backing up...
I'd like something similar. Like you get a Pokemon, but it's true power is only revealed after doing something. And not every Pokemon you get is like such. I'm fine with just Pokemon Stadium-esque.

Rayquaza942

shadows in br?
i dont really look forward to shadows
i hope there are none in there

Arbok

aka Arbok
NOOO! I hope there will be no Shadows now. I'ts soo hard to catch them.

All there attacks are Super Effective against you.