• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shadow Stars League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Username/Nickname:Sito
Friend Code (FC & GMT Time Zone):
Desired Leader Type:Ice Gym
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes/No? No, missing only 2
Why do you wish to apply?So I can try a type that's very interesting xD
Preferred battle style(s): Singles
Badge name:Frostbite
Have you read all rules carefully? Yep
Lets see how it goes xD

yay welcome sito to the league leaders :3 i the badge maker atm so just let me know what badge you like and ill be having it done probly after novemeber i still have a few still to do....

Weavile would be awesome :)

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username/Nickname:Sito
Friend Code (FC & GMT Time Zone):
Desired Leader Type:Ice Gym
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes/No? No, missing only 2
Why do you wish to apply?So I can try a type that's very interesting xD
Preferred battle style(s): Singles
Badge name:Frostbite
Have you read all rules carefully? Yep
Lets see how it goes xD

yay welcome sito to the league leaders :3 i the badge maker atm so just let me know what badge you like and ill be having it done probly after novemeber i still have a few still to do....

Cutty

Forever now
Poisin gym is Closed.

Last edited:

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
Fire Gym is closed, but will re-open later tonight! Also, Sito, I'm sorry I hadn't seen your PM'd Challenge sooner! If you'll be online later tonight, we can battle then! I've added your FC, and provided mine in my reply! ^^

Last edited:

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
Challenger's name: Sito
Leader Type & Owner: Fire (Yukomov)
Team used against Leader/Elite/Champ: Electivire, Goodra, Nidoking, Vaporeon, Umbreon, Medicham
Challenger Result: Sito Won (2-0)
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: Had some fun moments, and a couple 'oh sh-' moments, too. I know I made a couple bad decisions, but that was more so on my memory forgetting things (curses to Fake Out! >.< ) In all, a very fun battle. GG, Sito! (P.S. - Third time's the charm, eh? :p I think you know what I'm referring to... ;) )

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Just remind everyone im always open just need to be pmed to arrange a time. If obito could put this in the OP it would be helpful

Officially, no Elite stuff until a challenger gets eight badges. You're naturally free to challenge fellow Elites or Leaders to see how everyone stacks up, those are just unofficial League battles.

Edit: If you want the battles between Leaders/Elites to be official, I'll allow it since other Leagues do it apparently. My only stipulation is that challengers that aren't Leaders/Elites come first, so just keep that in mind.

Last edited:

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Opening in a few minutes, PM me.

Closed Now.

Last edited:

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Unova E5 open via PS.

Had a nice battle with Dircio.

Challenger's name: XDircioX
E5 & Owner: Unova E5 (BlackwingMarauder)
Team used against Leader/Elite/Champ: Chansey, Skarmory, Diggersby, Salamence, Espeon, and Magnezone
Challenger Result: I won 2-0
Rate your performance: 9/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: Was a very good game, things were looking rough for me, until I was able to use Swords Dance once with Scolipede and it was downhill for Dircio after that. I outsped all his Pokemon until his Chansey paralyzed my Scolipede and his Espeon knocked it out. Then Cinccino came in and finished Espeon for me and won me the game.

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Finally on computer, so can write :p

Challenger's name: Sito
Leader Type & Owner: Fire (Yukomov)
Team used against Leader/Elite/Champ: Electivire, Goodra, Nidoking, Vaporeon, Umbreon, Medicham
Challenger Result: Sito Won (2-0)
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match:Really good battle, fake out really helped alot xD

I am still finishing some members for my ice gym, but think will be done soon :)

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Activity post, so I'm open and closed whichever makes people send me requests to gym battle lol

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
Fire Gym is closed.

Last edited:

Deathtesel

Dark Gym is open. By the way Sito my badge is already a Weavile so that might be a problem.

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
Fire Gym is OPEN! Send PM/VM if you'd like to challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.