• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shadow Stars League

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
i am back everyone just giving my activity post :3 fairy gym is open anytime just message me for a challenge and don't worry if you haven't got a challenge guys im in master league as a fairy gym leader and i haven't got a battle in ages either its just the league section.

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
Fire Gym is closed for the afternoon/evening.

Also of note, I've finally gotten my Y game to cough up- I mean I've finally bred a Pokemon with ideal IVs, Nature, and Egg moves. Now the only issue is wondering what else I'll use alongside it, as well as the three others I intend to use... to say nothing of the variety I'll need for battling in a League. ^^; Just took some patience, as I knew it would.

Last edited:

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
Fire Gym is OPEN! You know the drill: PM/VM me.

Cutty

Forever now
Poison gym is closed

Last edited:

phantomclaw

Fighting gym open
And also this might be a little off topic, but if anyone hasn't gotten the diancie event yet would you mind getting me a code, because i live very far way from gamestop. Please dont go if you already have it, I dont want to waste your time. If anyone could do this please pm me the code.
And plz somebody challenge the fighting gym I still haven't had any challengers

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
Active post. May open the Fire Gym later today, not sure yet.

Deathtesel

Active Post (Dark Gym Open by the way).

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
Fire Gym is closed. I won't be opening it tomorrow, unfortunately.

Last edited:

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Activity Post

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
ground gym open for the next 2 hours/activity post

Status
Not open for further replies.