• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shadow Stars League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathtesel

Don't worry I don't plan on using it. I just wanted to make sure. Also if you could try and find out how to make a league signature that would be great. It would definitely help attract people
to the league.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Username/Nickname: Dircio
Friend Code (FC & GMT Time Zone): 4527-8956-9002 / Pacific -8
Desired Leader Type: Flying
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yup
Why do you wish to apply? Because yes.
Preferred battle style(s): Singles
Badge name: Galewind Badge
Have you read all rules carefully? Yea.

Last edited:

Skullbash

Pirate King
FC and time zone: 3840-5907-1581/ GMT -4
Desired Region:Kanto
Why do you wish to apply?Kanto is my all-time favorite region and out of preference, I usually only use Kanto pokemon when challenging leagues.
Preffered battle style:Singles
Badge Name: Colours Badge
Have you read the rules carefully?Yes, I have read the rules very carefully.

Skullbash

Pirate King
FC and time zone: 3840-5907-1581/ GMT -4
Desired Region:Kanto
Why do you wish to apply?Kanto is my all-time favorite region and out of preference, I usually only use Kanto pokemon when challenging leagues.
Preffered battle style:Singles
Badge Name: Colours Badge
Have you read the rules carefully?Yes, I have read the rules very carefully.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Username/Nickname: Wego
Friend Code and Time Zone:4141 3434 8031 Central -6
E5 member: Johto
Preferred battle style: Singles
Badge name: Fate's Tower badge

Last edited:
xDIRCIOx, you're appointed the Flying Leader; welcome aboard!

Skullbash and Wego: The two of you are applying for Elite positions, so you needed to message me those apps first. Check your inboxes; Elite 5 applicants have to undergo a more intensive 'interview' process before a final decision is made. Hope to hear from you soon!

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Username/Nickname: the last Jedi
Friend Code (FC & GMT Time Zone): 0216 1983 0061
Desired Leader Type:ground
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes
Why do you wish to apply? to re amp my gym record of 27 wins 8 losses
Preferred battle style(s): Singles/Doubles/Triple/Rotation: Singles
Badge name: Granit Badge
Have you read all rules carefully?yes

I've changed my mind about how the Champion will be selected; check the initial post of this thread, the details are in 'Addendum 3' at the bottom. Sorry in advance to any Elites who might've been hoping to become Champ! But this way is less convoluted than the initial plan.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Elite 5: Johto signing in on that note I wonder why there isn't a lot of people wanting to join have a chance to become a gym leader or a champion in this league. Maybe it's just a slow start for this league

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
i am still working on my dragon team xD I got 4/6 completed, 3/6 100% done rdy to fight :D {still trying to get a HA version :/ having no luck xD}

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
My team is nearly ready I'm just waiting on 2 pokemon, ground gym will open soon. The team I really want to use won't be ready till I get the last 2 I need.

wmartin20

Username/Nickname: wmartin20
Friend Code (FC & GMT Time Zone): 2595-2317-9500
Desired Leader Type: Ghost
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes
Why do you wish to apply? I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was
Preferred battle style(s): Singles
Badge name: The Ethereal Badge
Have you read all rules carefully? Yes

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
So a lot of things can happen when one is sick for days on end. Things can be hard to concentrate on, ideas can seem good one moment, then bad the next...

And Fire Gym teams can be not only completed, but proven effective enough to handle the E4 in-game, plus Diantha.

That's right, my team is officially ready to go! Just waiting on... what, one more Gym Leader before the League opens? Anyway, I've gotten a new job , so my previously (and relatively wide open) availability may be shortened drastically. I'll still be online before work, and possibly after at times, too; I'll keep the thread updated with when the Fire Gym is open and when it's closed.

Or is the League open already? I don't think it is; I haven't seen any notice saying otherwise. In any event, Fire Gym, while ready, is closed for the day. (I leave for work in a couple hours.)

While I could theoretically open the League, we're still short ten Gym Leaders and a Sinnoh Elite. Technically, I said all Elites should be appointed before opening (along with 8 Leaders), so no, we're not open just yet. And even if we do get a Sinnoh Elite, I think I want at least a couple more Leaders so as to give Challengers more choices, and to give all of you more of a potential break from frequent challenges.

We do have a Fighting Leader as of today, so we do have 8 Leaders. But still missing a Sinnoh Elite.

phantomclaw

Hello everyone I am the new fighting leader. I will get my team ready as soon as possible.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
The what I like to see as I said something we get a fighting gym leader as for my Johto team is ready and willing Elite 5 Johto is locked and loaded one thing I'm Wego for the ones that don't know me.

Status
Not open for further replies.