1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Shadow Stars League

Discussion in 'Pokémon Leagues' started by Obito888, Aug 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obito888

Obito888 Obito

phantomclaw, do post what you sent me in PM so that everyone has all of that information. They'll need all of it.

2. Erron Black

Erron Black The Outlaw

Aight well I got back from vacation and starting school tomorrow.

Still working on my Unova E4.

3. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

Username/Nickname: Fairywitch
    Friend Code (FC & GMT Time Zone): GMT-5
    Desired Leader Type: Fairy Type
    Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes
    Why do you wish to apply? I don't mind being a leader sense I am the master league leader as well as fairy pokemon are my type
    Preferred battle style(s): Singles
    Badge name: Shine Badge
    Have you read all rules carefully? yes

I hope i get accepted I read most of the rules as well as still reading I am on like every week and i always await for challenges for my gym of the master league but barely get challenges. I may be busy at some times but i will always make room to battle :)

4. phantomclaw

phantomclaw Well-Known Member

Username/Nickname:phantomclaw
    Friend Code (FC & GMT Time Zone):fc=3024-5792-5403 and California Time Zone
    Desired Leader Type:Fighting
    Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes, and i will post when i am done
    Why do you wish to apply?Try new things
    Preferred battle style:doubles
    Badge name:Combat Badge
    Have you read all rules carefully?Yes I have

5. Kitt Geekazaru

Kitt Geekazaru Infernape Trainer

Hello everyone, I'm Kitt and I'll be serving as your Sinnoh Elite. I'll be providing the Origin badge, and unless there's someone who's been charged with doing all the badges, I would like to create it myself. I play exclusively on Pokemon Showdown, but if there's an issue such as your only internet device being unable to use it, then I can do Wifi, however your reason must be incredibly valid. If you need help getting set up on PS, I'd be glad to help. I strongly prefer Single battles, but it can be negotiated.

6. FairyWitch

Also I am the fairy gym leader here as well got a confirmation by the leader of the league here as i posted my application i will hold the shine badge for any challengers. I just want to say though if you wish to challenge my gym challengers I will be on and off the site so please either message me through pm's or vm's and ill get back with you. I will always answer back to make time for a battle so don't worry :) I could make the badges but they may take some time to do sense I did quit my art shop not to long ago and another thing i do need practice on the badges sense I draw them with a mouse instead of using a tablet. It be up to you guys whoever makes the badges i hope to see them look nice ;)

7. Kitt Geekazaru

I can't do all of them as I've never done badges before, but if I know you and I think I've gotten good enough I'll do it to get some of the load off someone else.

8. Obito888

Obito888 Obito

Thanks King Infernape the III and FairyWitch for volunteering for badges! I hadn't approached someone for badges yet - the person I first PMed said they made banners, not badges - so if you guys could maybe share that task of making the badges (or maybe you could refer me to someone you know that also does this art), I'd certainly appreciate it!

Sorry for not introducing the two of you properly yet; just been hectic on my end since yesterday. But as they say, King Infernape the III and FairyWitch are our Sinnoh Elite and Fairy Leader respectively. Technically, we can open, but I think I'll wait a little longer to see if we can't get a couple more Gyms. Also, I want to give King Infernape the III and FairyWitch some time to work on the badges, if they're up to that task. I'll either consult someone for the banner(s) or try and make one myself, despite not being too much of an artist myself.

9. Obito888

Obito888 Obito

Skullbash, you exceeded your inbox's limit, so I couldn't reply to you in that way. Just so you know, I sent a PM to Astral Shadow a few minutes ago, as I was referred to him first a few days ago. If he won't do the banner, I'll try Sworn Metalhead next. Thanks!

10. Skullbash

Skullbash Fire-Dragonslayer

I just cleared it. I should have my Kanto e5 team done tomorrow. Astral Shadow is good too, but as far as league banners go, SM is the best.

11. DJSummers

DJSummers Ground-Type Champion

My Hoenn Team is complete, may just have to test it now.

12. FairyWitch

tbh i do banners way better then badges XD if we want i could make the banners which sworn does make badges too so maybe you could get them from him but king infernape can do the badges if he likes. I don't mind what i do tbh i just want to help out a little bit XD I still love doing banners and art stuff i practically still make things for my sig XD its up you though your the leader of the league so whatever you like to do is fine by me sm is a good artist as well. I here to support anything you do ;)

as my fairy team is ready sense i am a leader of another league but i may change up my team a tiny bit for this league so no one knows my team by heart XD

13. Obito888

Obito888 Obito

No problem; I do appreciate the help. ^^ I do want to wait for a reply from Astral Shadow, though, just in case he is willing to do the banner. I think badges are slightly more important at the moment, though I suppose they are a challenge to make.

14. FairyWitch

yep no problem my buddy old pal astral good guy been friends with him for awhile he a good artist as well :) just give me a message if you ever need me for that but i can still make the badges though if you want i can get started once we all get what we want here as the badge we can either do pokemon or like a symbol. I normally do pokemon but I could try symbols. I need to finish up some userbars for the pokegym league then i can get started when ready whatever you need as well as working on a costume for a upcoming con this halloween.

15. Kitt Geekazaru

I'm sorry, but I've never done a badge before. I'll make a decision if my own badge comes out well.

16. FairyWitch

yeah just give it a whirl and see what you can do it ;) I don't have a tablet so my drawing is a bit tiny bit rugged but it still is decent. I can still do it if it comes to worse.

17. Kitt Geekazaru

So this took two hours...
    [​IMG]
    The edge is a little too rugged for my taste, but I didn't have my tablet either. Any suggestions? I already see one thing I want to fix, but if it looks good to you guys it'll stay like this.

18. Obito888

Obito888 Obito

Doesn't look bad to me. Though I wouldn't be opposed to you editing it as you see fit, either. If you do edit it a bit, just show it in your sig. ^^

19. Deathtesel

Deathtesel New Member

Hi, I don't have a tablet and I am not a great artist anyway but would I at least have some say on what the badge for my gym looks like? If so I understand if it can't be exactly as I have envisioned it but I would like to have some input.

Thanks,
    DeathTesel

20. The Last Jedi

The Last Jedi Stalling is Cowardly

Badges huh, hmm I think I'll just copy brocks boulder badge if not I will have to request one somehow lol also hopefully by this weekend I'll have my last 2 pokemon and I can ready my team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.