• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shadow Stars League

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
So this took two hours...

The edge is a little too rugged for my taste, but I didn't have my tablet either. Any suggestions? I already see one thing I want to fix, but if it looks good to you guys it'll stay like this.

the badge is pretty good just make the badge more reflect looking like this
ndDJT7R.png

my badges are not the greatest but i do try to make the shine also take out the black color behind the badge as you can see the edges.

and deathtsel don't worry i think we all should have a vote on what we want in our badges for what we want on it ;)

Deathtesel

Okay cool. Who is in charge of making them?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Okay cool. Who is in charge of making them?

right now were discussing who will be doing what right now I did offer to make them but my are not that great its up to the league's owner to make those decisions ;) I may change up my team in the mean time until we get some challengers for this league.

okay well i attempted again seems this one turned a bit better then the one i attempted like a few months ago above...

jrC5n0G.png

Last edited:

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
my badges are not the greatest but i do try to make the shine also take out the black color behind the badge as you can see the edges.
Yeah, it looks fine on the dark type theme, but when I switched to fairy I saw what you meant.
How about everyone tells the artists among us what they would like their badge to look like? If there is one that would be cool to do, and would be within my skill level, I would gladly take it.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Yeah, it looks fine on the dark type theme, but when I switched to fairy I saw what you meant.
How about everyone tells the artists among us what they would like their badge to look like? If there is one that would be cool to do, and would be within my skill level, I would gladly take it.

How about Talonflame? Doesn't seem as hard... I shall pick Talonflame to represent my Gym because Talonflame demonstrates the power of the Flying type, and my custom Talonflame set has taken souls countless of times.

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
How about Talonflame? Doesn't seem as hard... I shall pick Talonflame to represent my Gym because Talonflame demonstrates the power of the Flying type, and my custom Talonflame set has taken souls countless of times.
I'll give it a shot tonight when I'm done with my own. If I can't get it right, I'll pass it on to someone else.

Water Gym on a test run!! :)

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly

Now that sounds like a plan, id rather keep my badge simple if it can be done and just replicate Brock's badge the rock octangulor thing from the Kanto days.

right now were discussing who will be doing what right now I did offer to make them but my are not that great its up to the league's owner to make those decisions ;) I may change up my team in the mean time until we get some challengers for this league.

okay well i attempted again seems this one turned a bit better then the one i attempted like a few months ago above...
You kidding, FairyWitch? The initial design AND this one look great! :D And personally, I thought the black around King Infernape the III's badge kind of resembled the universe/cosmos, which Arceus was said to have made, so I found it fitting, at least a little. Still, I'll leave it up to you guys to mull over the specifics of the badges. I liked King Infernape the III's and yours, FairyWitch, so I'm still content to leave the badges to you guys if you're up for it. Always possible to seek out someone else, but if we have a badge maker or two here, I certainly don't mind relying on you guys if you're willing. ^^

phantomclaw

My team is being tested on Pokemon Showdown and its all good so far. As for my badge I think maybe look a bit like Machamp, but if thats a problem I could always change it.

phantomclaw

Thats okay, and my team seems good and when the league opens I will take challenges on pokemon showdown until further notice

Erron Black

The Outlaw
Aight well if we can take challenges I am ready on PS and available Mondays through Fridays after 5 and before 9. Then I am free most of Saturday and Sunday.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

oh i mean the back behind the badge is fine but it seemed you cut off the edges is what i was saying if you want to keep the look just try to be careful when you crop your badge etc so you don't see the edge lines if you know what im talking about other then that its great infernape :) I understand about the dark them ;) I just thought to help make it look more badge like always here to help :)
You kidding, FairyWitch? The initial design AND this one look great! :D And personally, I thought the black around King Infernape the III's badge kind of resembled the universe/cosmos, which Arceus was said to have made, so I found it fitting, at least a little. Still, I'll leave it up to you guys to mull over the specifics of the badges. I liked King Infernape the III's and yours, FairyWitch, so I'm still content to leave the badges to you guys if you're up for it. Always possible to seek out someone else, but if we have a badge maker or two here, I certainly don't mind relying on you guys if you're willing. ^^

thank you! the thing is though having both of us making the badges with two different designs might have a problem do to to different styles might be a clash for the badge part and infernape try making the talonflame badge and we shall see how it goes I actually need more practice so i can try to make one up tonight :) I normally trying to learn from a badge tutorial by northern lights she was the original badge maker here on serebii before she got inactive.

Last edited:
I probably wouldn't be much of a challenge, but if anyone wanted to test out their teams, you can demolish me if you want. Haha. Or test each other out if that's more tantalizing. I'm game for whatever. I don't do PS, but I can easily battle traditionally through wi-fi.

For now, I'll let you guys sort out if you want FairyWitch and/or King Infernape the III to do the Badges. Otherwise, just let me know if I need to go searching for another badge artist.

Those look nice, at least to me. I agree about the E5 having slightly more for their badges.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Here's what I did:

I figured that since it was an elite it would get more.

yeah the shadow effect is a pretty nice touch but the talon needs to be fixed up a bit still seeing the edges just slightly need some clean up on the edges on the arceus badge as well other wise it looks good :)

well i whipped this up

h15Yb67.png

Last edited:

Deathtesel

Hi, If someone could make a badge with Weavile on it for my Dark gym that would be great :).

wmartin20

Hi, im looking for someone to make a badge with a Gengar on it for my ghost type gym. if someone could o that then i would be grateful

Status
Not open for further replies.