1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Shadow Stars League

Discussion in 'Pokémon Leagues' started by Obito888, Aug 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

the badge is pretty good just make the badge more reflect looking like this
    [​IMG]

my badges are not the greatest but i do try to make the shine also take out the black color behind the badge as you can see the edges.

and deathtsel don't worry i think we all should have a vote on what we want in our badges for what we want on it ;)

2. Deathtesel

Deathtesel New Member

Okay cool. Who is in charge of making them?

3. FairyWitch

right now were discussing who will be doing what right now I did offer to make them but my are not that great its up to the league's owner to make those decisions ;) I may change up my team in the mean time until we get some challengers for this league.

okay well i attempted again seems this one turned a bit better then the one i attempted like a few months ago above...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 4, 2014
  4. Kitt Geekazaru

Kitt Geekazaru Infernape Trainer

Yeah, it looks fine on the dark type theme, but when I switched to fairy I saw what you meant.
    How about everyone tells the artists among us what they would like their badge to look like? If there is one that would be cool to do, and would be within my skill level, I would gladly take it.

5. Rocxidi

Rocxidi ס₪₪₪§€ΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞΞ7

How about Talonflame? Doesn't seem as hard... I shall pick Talonflame to represent my Gym because Talonflame demonstrates the power of the Flying type, and my custom Talonflame set has taken souls countless of times.

6. Kitt Geekazaru

I'll give it a shot tonight when I'm done with my own. If I can't get it right, I'll pass it on to someone else.

7. Artorius

Artorius King

Water Gym on a test run!! :)

8. The Last Jedi

The Last Jedi Stalling is Cowardly

Now that sounds like a plan, id rather keep my badge simple if it can be done and just replicate Brock's badge the rock octangulor thing from the Kanto days.

9. Obito888

Obito888 Obito

10. phantomclaw

phantomclaw Well-Known Member

My team is being tested on Pokemon Showdown and its all good so far. As for my badge I think maybe look a bit like Machamp, but if thats a problem I could always change it.

11. Kitt Geekazaru

Machamp... ooh, sounds interesting. I may or may not get to it tonight.

12. phantomclaw

phantomclaw Well-Known Member

Thats okay, and my team seems good and when the league opens I will take challenges on pokemon showdown until further notice

13. Erron Black

Erron Black The Outlaw

Aight well if we can take challenges I am ready on PS and available Mondays through Fridays after 5 and before 9. Then I am free most of Saturday and Sunday.

14. FairyWitch

oh i mean the back behind the badge is fine but it seemed you cut off the edges is what i was saying if you want to keep the look just try to be careful when you crop your badge etc so you don't see the edge lines if you know what im talking about other then that its great infernape :) I understand about the dark them ;) I just thought to help make it look more badge like always here to help :)
    thank you! the thing is though having both of us making the badges with two different designs might have a problem do to to different styles might be a clash for the badge part and infernape try making the talonflame badge and we shall see how it goes I actually need more practice so i can try to make one up tonight :) I normally trying to learn from a badge tutorial by northern lights she was the original badge maker here on serebii before she got inactive.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2014
  15. Obito888

Obito888 Obito

I probably wouldn't be much of a challenge, but if anyone wanted to test out their teams, you can demolish me if you want. Haha. Or test each other out if that's more tantalizing. I'm game for whatever. I don't do PS, but I can easily battle traditionally through wi-fi.

For now, I'll let you guys sort out if you want FairyWitch and/or King Infernape the III to do the Badges. Otherwise, just let me know if I need to go searching for another badge artist.

16. Kitt Geekazaru

Here's what I did:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I figured that since it was an elite it would get more.

17. Obito888

Obito888 Obito

Those look nice, at least to me. I agree about the E5 having slightly more for their badges.

18. FairyWitch

yeah the shadow effect is a pretty nice touch but the talon needs to be fixed up a bit still seeing the edges just slightly need some clean up on the edges on the arceus badge as well other wise it looks good :)

well i whipped this up

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 5, 2014
  19. Deathtesel

Deathtesel New Member

Hi, If someone could make a badge with Weavile on it for my Dark gym that would be great :).

20. wmartin20

wmartin20 New Member

Hi, im looking for someone to make a badge with a Gengar on it for my ghost type gym. if someone could o that then i would be grateful

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.