1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Shadow Stars League

Discussion in 'Pokémon Leagues' started by Obito888, Aug 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azulart

Azulart Shiny Hunter

Okay thats fine with me, Here is my stock for those who want to use it for the league (Keep in mind to give me credit for it!)
    If its possible, I would like Obito to give credits in the OP towards the Badge makers too.

Here you go guys, enjoy and have fun battling.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Dunkleosteus

Dunkleosteus Dark Knight

I am still slowly working on my team xD been really busy last few days so I havnt been able to work on it :/

3. Yukomov

Yukomov The BEST! (I wish.)

Hmm... the Ninetales-themed Badge is pretty good. Think I'll be using it. Thank you, FairyWitch! ^^

If anyone wants to battle me, send me a PM/VM. I'll be online for a few hours yet. I only battle via Wi-Fi because of computer complications revolving around Showdown. Until I can find a work-around, Wi-Fi battling is the only way I can battle.

4. FairyWitch

FairyWitch Metroid Hunter

sounds good astral takes some time to answer sometimes if you want me to talk to him i can do it do to I am friends with him we go back pretty far he use to be in my old guild team enchanted gardens. I am glad everything is sorted out though for the badges if you guys didn't get your badge like i said that didn't place your order in for your badge please contact me gym leaders. My power is still out at my house were suppose to get it back on later tonight but I am not sure though if that will fall through. Sworn does some nice banners as well me and him were one the most shops to go besides astral back when I had my art shop so I expect a nice banner as well from both of them :p If it comes to worse I am willing to help out this league if they feel a bit overwhelmed which I can do things bits and pieces but I am very sure one of them will work it out for you. If any leader needs some mons for the league team I do breed time to time so I may have something you all may need ;)

you welcome glad you like i wish I had a tablet the badges would be alot better :p I am more of a banner maker then the other side of art but I always do try to do new things to keep my creativity fresh still working on that golem last jedi :p he is a bit tricky do to he needs more detail to show its golem XD

Last edited: Sep 6, 2014
  5. Obito888

Obito888 Obito

I'm not all too sure why it's giving me a hard time, but you can now see our official League Banner in my sig. When I try to post it, I get the message that I have either 'too many URLs' or 'check for forbidden words'. If anyone knows what's up, I'd be happy to hear it. ^^; I'd try to add it to the first post, but I don't know if I'd meet with the same results.

I'll check and see how everyone's doing in a week's time; might have to delay the opening further if anyone's still preparing, but that's okay.

6. Skullbash

Skullbash Fire-Dragonslayer

My Kanto e5 team is ready.

7. phantomclaw

phantomclaw Well-Known Member

I like the Machamp badge a lot. Its pretty good thanks Fairy Witch

8. FairyWitch

alright sounds good i can try to make a separate team for this league :D also if you like to get the banner on the front this is how it will go

same way you put the img in your sig but under it on the main front will have a box showing a check mark thing make sure to uncheck it and it should take it :) hope that helps ;) if that doesn't work im not sure what is going on >.>

glad you like it :) your very welcome my friend ;)

9. Kitt Geekazaru

Kitt Geekazaru Infernape Trainer

What do you want for your badge? Perhaps a 'mon that best represents your team, or one that symbolizes the region?

10. FairyWitch

alright jedi here is your badge my friend :)

[​IMG]

alright i think there is only a few leaders that don't have there badges I may size down the badges so they can be smaller to fit in badge cases if someone wants them

11. Khybon

Khybon Rub My Belly?

Username/Nickname:Khybon
    Your motivation:To Be the Best
    Preferred battle style(s): Singles/Doubles/Triple/Rotation

Username/Nickname:Khybon
    Friend Code (FC & GMT Time Zone):GMT-5
    Desired Leader Type:Bug
    Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes/No?
    Why do you wish to apply? Because i want to train and get better at the game.
    Badge name:Butterfly Badge
    Have you read all rules carefully?Yes!

Last edited: Sep 7, 2014
  12. FairyWitch

hey khy welcome :D im sure you will be accepted soon ;) I hope you don't mind obito i brought some of my guild members to come join if they like XD

13. Obito888

Obito888 Obito

Khybon, you're appointed the Bug Leader. Welcome aboard!

FairyWitch, no prob. The more the merrier. ^^

14. Khybon

Khybon Rub My Belly?

yay! :p. I can still challenge rite? I wanna beat Fairy (chew)

15. Obito888

Obito888 Obito

A Leader being a Challenger is a bit unprecedented. I'd have to say 'no' to being declared as both a Leader and a Challenger. You're more than welcome to challenge any Leader/Elite you choose, as they're your coworkers, but not as an official League battle for a Badge. Challengers can't challenge Elites right off the bat anyway, so that's a bonus for being a Leader. Haha. ^^;

16. Gray™

Gray™ Well-Known Member

Username/Nickname:Gray™
    Friend Code (FC & GMT Time Zone):0104-1449-8812 GMT 0
    Desired Leader Type:Steel
    Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: No(I should have the team ready in a couple of days though)
    Why do you wish to apply?Fairy said you needed gym leaders and I thought it'd be fun
    Badge name: Metal Badge
    Have you read all rules carefully?Yes

17. Obito888

Obito888 Obito

Gray, you're appointed the Steel Leader. Welcome aboard!

18. Khybon

Khybon Rub My Belly?

[​IMG]
    Thanks Fairy! *loves it*

19. FairyWitch

no problem he has to have pink butterfree so i changed the color scheme to pink instead of purple XD

also i got to make dialga badge now for grey he requested it so will get to it probably tommorow....

20. Cutty

Cutty Forever now

Username/Nickname: Cutty
    Friend Code (FC & GMT Time Zone):2449 6004 1037 GMT +7
    Desired Leader Type: Poison
    Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes. Ready to open :)
    Why do you wish to apply?I love Poison type and I wanted to show it cannot be underestimated.
    Preferred battle style(s): Just Singles
    Badge name: Viper Badge
    Have you read all rules carefully?Yup :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.