• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shadow Stars League

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd still like Leaders to only have their own Badges in their sigs; nothing personal, just trying to stay professional about it.

I suppose it's reasonable to allow Blissey/Chansey - and any other non-Legendary Normal-type I missed on that list - but I'd really rather not allow Arceus to be used, King Infernape the III. Arceus can change type, and it's capable of being a tank. If we need to work out something, I suppose we can try; some powerful Normal-types that come to mind - at least in my experience - are Tauros, Snorlax, Bouffalant, Kangaskhan/Mega Kangaskhan, Slaking, Ambipom, and maybe Zangoose. Regigigas might be okay, but I haven't battled it all that much, and I don't know how thoroughly someone can train one. Haha.

I'm not unreasonable, so if we need to work something out, we need to work something out. Normal-types are certainly interesting to work with.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I'd still like Leaders to only have their own Badges in their sigs; nothing personal, just trying to stay professional about it.

I suppose it's reasonable to allow Blissey/Chansey - and any other non-Legendary Normal-type I missed on that list - but I'd really rather not allow Arceus to be used, King Infernape the III. Arceus can change type, and it's capable of being a tank. If we need to work out something, I suppose we can try; some powerful Normal-types that come to mind - at least in my experience - are Tauros, Snorlax, Bouffalant, Kangaskhan/Mega Kangaskhan, Slaking, Ambipom, and maybe Zangoose. Regigigas might be okay, but I haven't battled it all that much, and I don't know how thoroughly someone can train one. Haha.

I'm not unreasonable, so if we need to work something out, we need to work something out. Normal-types are certainly interesting to work with.

in smogon rules mega kangaskhan is banned it was banned for being pretty powerful but its up to you as well as mega mawile got recently banned as well as aegislash. I believe in the normal leader im sure he can whip something up :)

Gray™

Just posting to say that my gym team is nearly done (just gotta ev train two pokes and lvl up another one and I'll be good to go)

phantomclaw - soon, probably. I'm waiting for people to make final preparations; many are ready, just not all. There's only four open positions, so we're not short on Gym Leaders (although it would be nice to have those Types covered). Dunkleosteus and Gray are preparing their teams; and The Last Jedi is waiting on his wi-fi to be available. I may have forgotten to mention some that are preparing, but they'll have commented on this thread. Waiting for them as a courtesy.

FairyWitch - I'll allow Mega Kangaskhan if only 'cause it's one of the few good weapons that a Normal-type Leader could have. But then, I have faith in basically everyone here, so I imagine that a fairly good team can be developed with or without Mega Kangaskhan. As for Mega Mawile, and Aegislash, I'll leave it up to you, Gray, and wmartin20 if you guys want to use those. I can appreciate using the bans as a challenge to build your team, but I can also understand if you'd rather use Mega Mawile or Aegislash. I may have to update the bans list depending on your guys' decision, so just let me know if you care one way or another. ^^

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
phantomclaw - soon, probably. I'm waiting for people to make final preparations; many are ready, just not all. There's only four open positions, so we're not short on Gym Leaders (although it would be nice to have those Types covered). Dunkleosteus and Gray are preparing their teams; and The Last Jedi is waiting on his wi-fi to be available. I may have forgotten to mention some that are preparing, but they'll have commented on this thread. Waiting for them as a courtesy.

FairyWitch - I'll allow Mega Kangaskhan if only 'cause it's one of the few good weapons that a Normal-type Leader could have. But then, I have faith in basically everyone here, so I imagine that a fairly good team can be developed with or without Mega Kangaskhan. As for Mega Mawile, and Aegislash, I'll leave it up to you, Gray, and wmartin20 if you guys want to use those. I can appreciate using the bans as a challenge to build your team, but I can also understand if you'd rather use Mega Mawile or Aegislash. I may have to update the bans list depending on your guys' decision, so just let me know if you care one way or another. ^^
yup lol breeding via soulsilver is extremely hard xD still going for the nature and only getting neutral natures... *sigh* and I hope to have it done within the week, if the game will cooperate... its my last team member :)

Last edited:

Gray™

All I need now is to level up a couple a pokemons so I'm pretty much ready to go.
Also regarding Mega Mawile and Aegislash, Steel types got enough good pokes for me to make a team without them BUT I kinda of got a Mawile that I really want to use so I'll allow my challengers to use Aegislash and Mega Mawile as well(am I a nice guy or what)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
yup lol breeding via soulsilver is extremely hard xD still going for the nature and only getting neutral natures... *sigh* and I hope to have it done within the week, if the game will cooperate... its my last team member :)

you breeding in soulsilver and heartgold? if you need anything that needs move tutors this may come crazy i haven't rng in awhile but i can rng 4th and 5th gen which that includes heartgold and soulsilver XD I haven't rng in so long do to the new easy breeding in x and y though but I may or may not have something I rnged from awhile ago i can transfer including black and white. anyway my team has been done sense I applied but I do need to change it up a bit though for this league so my teams don't get too obvious...

edit: as for mega mawile as the fairy type mega that is banned if I use it Ill just allow the challenger to use one banned pokemon sense I was using one to even the score ;)

also the poison,normal, and grass badges are done enjoy all i haven't got in contact with was the water gym no answer back still

m2zJupT.png
Normal badge
Xp4jUrx.png
Poison badge
bqhJlaP.png
Grass Badge

Last edited:

StarMasterWarrior

the prince of stars
you breeding in soulsilver and heartgold? if you need anything that needs move tutors this may come crazy i haven't rng in awhile but i can rng 4th and 5th gen which that includes heartgold and soulsilver XD I haven't rng in so long do to the new easy breeding in x and y though but I may or may not have something I rnged from awhile ago i can transfer including black and white. anyway my team has been done sense I applied but I do need to change it up a bit though for this league so my teams don't get too obvious...

edit: as for mega mawile as the fairy type mega that is banned if I use it Ill just allow the challenger to use one banned pokemon sense I was using one to even the score ;)

also the poison,normal, and grass badges are done enjoy all i haven't got in contact with was the water gym no answer back still

m2zJupT.png
Normal badge

Ty <3 I really like it

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Ty <3 I really like it

your welcome just make sure to give credit please ;)

alright well all i am waiting for is the water gym leader obito for his/her and new comers to the league so hopefully we can get some activity going soon for the challengers. Did you ever figure out how to get that banner in your post obito? you need to get the badges in there too as well as I think the opening needs a bit more colorful to show were a league to go too ^_^

Last edited:

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
Phew, finally figured out how to insert the Badge into my signature. It didn't take me too long, I just hadn't focused on it for quite some time. ^^;

AmazingChi

Volcanic Rage
Username/Nickname: Amazingchi
Friend Code (FC & GMT Time Zone): 0146-9884-2064 & BST (GMT+1 - UK)
Desired Leader Type: Psychic
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes/No? Yes
Why do you wish to apply? Because Gyms are fun and I've always wanted to join an online one.
Preferred battle style(s): Doubles
Badge name: Cerebral Badge
Have you read all rules carefully? Yes.

AmazingChi, you're appointed the Psychic Leader. Welcome aboard! I'll add you after work.

FairyWitch - no, it's still being weird. While the bold words counting as links might explain my inability to post the banner in the first post, it doesn't explain why there's 'too many links' in new posts that have just the banner.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username/Nickname: Amazingchi
Friend Code (FC & GMT Time Zone): 0146-9884-2064 & BST (GMT+1 - UK)
Desired Leader Type: Psychic
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes/No? Yes
Why do you wish to apply? Because Gyms are fun and I've always wanted to join an online one.
Preferred battle style(s): Doubles
Badge name: Cerebral Badge
Have you read all rules carefully? Yes.

welcome to our league family :) just let me know what pokemon you like for your psychic badge ;)

FairyWitch - no, it's still being weird. While the bold words counting as links might explain my inability to post the banner in the first post, it doesn't explain why there's 'too many links' in new posts that have just the banner.

hmmm it may be a forum glitch try talk to a mod to see if something is wrong let me see if there is links in the post maybe there is a limit. I never put alot of links in my post so I don't know

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
It looks amazing :) thank you for the great job ms fairywitch, also Asa reminder I will open on the 14th of this month once my internet resets.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hmm, I think I'd better go with Espeon :)

sounds good I can make your espeon badge as soon as i can :)

It looks amazing :) thank you for the great job ms fairywitch, also Asa reminder I will open on the 14th of this month once my internet resets.

I am glad you like jedi i worked hard for you :) only person that doesn't appreciate my badges is dircio -_______- can't wait the have you back online again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.