• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shadow Stars League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Just an idea, what if for badges we were to pick LC Pokemon? This way, the badges can be more detailed since first evolutions tend to be smaller, and some LC Pokemon are freakin cute.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hi, If someone could make a badge with Weavile on it for my Dark gym that would be great :).

yeah sure here you go :)

GPBDl46.png

Hi, im looking for someone to make a badge with a Gengar on it for my ghost type gym. if someone could o that then i would be grateful

I can make it ;)

Just an idea, what if for badges we were to pick LC Pokemon? This way, the badges can be more detailed since first evolutions tend to be smaller, and some LC Pokemon are freakin cute.

if someone wants a lc pokemon its cool i can try to badge anything tbh doesn't have to be small mons any mon can be more detailed just takes more time to do...

Deathtesel

For some reason I can't view it. Could you PM it to me?

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hi, im looking for someone to make a badge with a Gengar on it for my ghost type gym. if someone could o that then i would be grateful

okay here you go i hope its alright gengar was a bit tricky for me do to it so plain compared to the others but i tried but last one for the night need sleep

HcGQvNb.png

also any use of my badges or any art must give credited please and thank you :)

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
chikorita_badge_by_azloraimt-d5kgfo6.png

gengar_badge_by_azloraimt-d5kgf7w.png

vaporeon_badge_by_azloraimt-d5jpyq1.png

keldeo_absolute_badge_by_azloraimt-d5jjbqx.png

I saw post's about the bagdes through my buddies here on serebii. You guys are free to use ^ these badges (with credits given)
also, I have an alternative for you. I have used these badges for my old league
iwfh.png

I gave 50% of the stock to PokeGyms but I still have 50% not used at all.
So if you like, I can donate them to you in order to help you with the league, let me know.

Greetings.

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
Active post. I won't have time today to open the Fire Gym for test runs or anything, as much as I'd like to. I do still need a Badge, as well, if someone wants to give it a whirl. If someone wants to take up the challenge of creating a badge from either Vulpix or Ninetales (I'm not choosy), then feel free; until then, I may use that flame-themed Badge Azulart provided above.

This past week has been a weird one. Sorry I haven't been on more consistently than this, folks! Things have been odd here and there, but they'll start to quiet down over next week.

Well, this kind of fell into our lap. Haha. I think I'll leave it to you guys (particularly FairyWitch) if you want to make use of these badges. 23 badges is a lot to make, so we might need the help, but it's really up to you guys. They're of a different style from FairyWitch's, obviously.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter

I saw post's about the bagdes through my buddies here on serebii. You guys are free to use ^ these badges (with credits given)
iwfh.png

So if you like, I can donate them to you in order to help you with the league, let me know.

Greetings.

your badges always amaze me my friend I new my buddy would pop up to try to help ;)

Active post. I won't have time today to open the Fire Gym for test runs or anything, as much as I'd like to. I do still need a Badge, as well, if someone wants to give it a whirl. If someone wants to take up the challenge of creating a badge from either Vulpix or Ninetales (I'm not choosy), then feel free; until then, I may use that flame-themed Badge Azulart provided above.

This past week has been a weird one. Sorry I haven't been on more consistently than this, folks! Things have been odd here and there, but they'll start to quiet down over next week.

I can do either one but i can try to do both and you can choose what you want :) I need more practice anyway :p one vulpix/ninetales coming up ;)

Well, this kind of fell into our lap. Haha. I think I'll leave it to you guys (particularly FairyWitch) if you want to make use of these badges. 23 badges is a lot to make, so we might need the help, but it's really up to you guys. They're of a different style from FairyWitch's, obviously.

Its no big deal i can do 23 badges it seems I already got a few done as it is everyone can just keep requesting what they want and Ill make them according to what they want :)

I would like Machamp on my badge could anyone help me out please

I can give machamp a whirl :) I like to explore my creativity with badges so lets do this :)

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
I think I'll throw my hat I'm this discussion, would anyone be interested in making me a badge? Nothing fancy but a golem as he's my all time favorite pokemon next to the almighty Groudon.

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
yeah the shadow effect is a pretty nice touch but the talon needs to be fixed up a bit still seeing the edges just slightly need some clean up on the edges on the arceus badge as well other wise it looks good :)
Care to clarify on this? If you mean the Arceus badge having the rugged background, that was intentional. ;-)

iwfh.png

Greetings.
Man, that's awesome. Thanks for the help.
your badges always amaze me my friend I new my buddy would pop up to try to help ;)

I can do either one but i can try to do both and you can choose what you want :) I need more practice anyway :p one vulpix/ninetales coming up ;)

Its no big deal i can do 23 badges it seems I already got a few done as it is everyone can just keep requesting what they want and Ill make them according to what they want :)

I can give machamp a whirl :) I like to explore my creativity with badges so lets do this :)
Oy Vey. Leave me some to do. I find this very fun.
I think I'll throw my hat I'm this discussion, would anyone be interested in making me a badge? Nothing fancy but a golem as he's my all time favorite pokemon next to the almighty Groudon.
I'll take that one.
Anyone else? Also, I hope you don't mind Fairywitch if I try to do some of the badges you've already done. I've got Weavile on my eye if I have no one else's to do.

Here's what I'll do, I suppose. Since we have three aspiring badge makers, why not try to split up the duties? I kinda like all three types of designs, but it'll up to you guys to sort this out. Take some input from the Leaders/Elites as well; what they'd like their badges to look like, etc.. Other than that, I hope you guys have fun. ^^

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Here's what I'll do, I suppose. Since we have three aspiring badge makers, why not try to split up the duties? I kinda like all three types of designs, but it'll up to you guys to sort this out. Take some input from the Leaders/Elites as well; what they'd like their badges to look like, etc.. Other than that, I hope you guys have fun. ^^

hmmm i don't mind spliting up the duties but having three different badge designs imo will clash for the league we sadly should have only one badge person so whoever then someone do the userbars and then have someone do the banners. I think one badge design should be in order to keep a same trend to make it look more efficient.

I made two more badges today my power went out so i can't be on so much tonight were running of a generator atm

CqOaqkI.png
7JydWmg.png

infernape i mean like when you crop your image when putting the shadow part in the background your cutting off the shadow effect which it shows a straight line through your graphics which some brushes are like that already so watch out XD which i don't mind you doing what i already done but like i said having three different designs might be strange looking we want appeal so we need to have only one badge maker sadly but that is just my opinion. I think though obito should make the decision on the base that he is the main league owner so he should make the decisions not us ;) I voice what i think its time for him/her to make the decisions :p if he still would like to split up the duties so be it im cool with it ;)

Last edited:

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
infernape i mean like when you crop your image when putting the shadow part in the background your cutting off the shadow effect which it shows a straight line through your graphics which some brushes are like that already so watch out XD which i don't mind you doing what i already done but like i said having three different designs might be strange looking we want appeal so we need to have only one badge maker sadly but that is just my opinion. I think though obito should make the decision on the base that he is the main league owner so he should make the decisions not us ;) I voice what i think its time for him/her to make the decisions :p
With the way my image creator is, it's hard to see the edges... I think if I selected the shadow I would know how far to go.
Seeing as I don't do userbars or banners... IDK, I'd step down if necessary.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
With the way my image creator is, it's hard to see the edges... I think if I selected the shadow I would know how far to go.
Seeing as I don't do userbars or banners... IDK, I'd step down if necessary.

so you use image creator im not sure how that program works but i see that might be the problem why your having trouble seeing the edges on your shadow background if you keep a white background in the back in another layer from your badge you should get a estimate where to crop if that program does that so you don't get those pesky cut off edges in them hope that helps but man that was kinda off topic :x

anyway im about to breed more fairy mons so i can train them to make some more fairy teams :p

...... How about this? Why don't we have King Infernape the III do the badge designs for the Elites, and FairyWitch can do the Gyms if she wants. I feel like King Infernape the III's designs might be good for the E5. If one of you Leaders really wants to use one of Azulart's badges, just give credit to him, and let FairyWitch/King Infernape the III know about your decision.

If this is unacceptable, just hash out an agreement that would be acceptable to you guys. Hopefully this is an alright proposal.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
...... How about this? Why don't we have King Infernape the III do the badge designs for the Elites, and FairyWitch can do the Gyms if she wants. I feel like King Infernape the III's designs might be good for the E5. If one of you Leaders really wants to use one of Azulart's badges, just give credit to him, and let FairyWitch/King Infernape the III know about your decision.

If this is unacceptable, just hash out an agreement that would be acceptable to you guys. Hopefully this is an alright proposal.

sounds good to me your the league leader :) infernape go ahead and do the elite 5 badges ;) I can do the league gym badges

so alright all badges I have done are done if you are league gym leader please message me your badge pokemon and ill make it :)

elite 5 members infernape will be doing your badges so contact him to make the badges

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
so you use image creator im not sure how that program works but i see that might be the problem why your having trouble seeing the edges on your shadow background if you keep a white background in the back in another layer from your badge you should get a estimate where to crop if that program does that so you don't get those pesky cut off edges in them hope that helps but man that was kinda off topic :x

anyway im about to breed more fairy mons so i can train them to make some more fairy teams :p
XD No, the image creator I was referring to was GIMP.
Yeah, that could work, too.

Sounds good.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
XD No, the image creator I was referring to was GIMP.
Yeah, that could work, too.

oh LOL okay yeah then gimp can do that im sure of i use photoshop cs6 but there should be a way to do that glad to help out but glad we all came to agreement so yeah gym leaders message me if you didn't get your badge done yet please Ill check back in the thread but i rather you message me instead so it doesn't clutter in the thread for the league.

fairy out need to perserve some energy on the generator alot of gas stations our out of power too...

On another note, I'll wait a week more before officially opening the League. I'd like to wait until we have at least ten or twelve Gym Leaders (all Elites are here), but there hasn't been any interested parties for a bit, and frankly, it has to open sometime. We may have to develop the Gyms and their badges as we go along; there's still 10 open spots plus a Champ that has to challenge and beat the League before being declared the Champ. Backup Leaders can be hired as we go along, too. If any of you feel like you won't be ready in a week's time, let us know here, and I'll delay the opening further, as there's only 8 Leaders and 5 Elites at the moment, so it depends on all of you to be ready before opening. Hopefully we'll get more interested people while the League's in action or sometime before then.

I sent in an application for Astral Shadow's workshop for the banner (well, I PMed it); still waiting to hear back from him. If I don't hear back from him sometime in the next couple weeks, I'll go to Sworn Metalhead for that. At least the badges are sorted out (being created).

There's no rules against helping one another out, so feel free to trade or battle with one another at any time, provided you don't have challengers requesting a battle. I'll try and be available as much as I can to answer any questions/concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.