• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shadow Stars League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Okay thats fine with me, Here is my stock for those who want to use it for the league (Keep in mind to give me credit for it!)
If its possible, I would like Obito to give credits in the OP towards the Badge makers too.

Here you go guys, enjoy and have fun battling.

f27.png

fa3b.png

m6d8.png

zro6.png

jj5.png

e6ot.png

9783.png

fej4.png

8bss.png

r4t8.png

dno2.png

wabg.png

dragon_symbol__by_azloraimt-d6fjhw7.png

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
I am still slowly working on my team xD been really busy last few days so I havnt been able to work on it :/

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
Hmm... the Ninetales-themed Badge is pretty good. Think I'll be using it. Thank you, FairyWitch! ^^

If anyone wants to battle me, send me a PM/VM. I'll be online for a few hours yet. I only battle via Wi-Fi because of computer complications revolving around Showdown. Until I can find a work-around, Wi-Fi battling is the only way I can battle.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
On another note, I'll wait a week more before officially opening the League. I'd like to wait until we have at least ten or twelve Gym Leaders (all Elites are here), but there hasn't been any interested parties for a bit, and frankly, it has to open sometime. We may have to develop the Gyms and their badges as we go along; there's still 10 open spots plus a Champ that has to challenge and beat the League before being declared the Champ. Backup Leaders can be hired as we go along, too. If any of you feel like you won't be ready in a week's time, let us know here, and I'll delay the opening further, as there's only 8 Leaders and 5 Elites at the moment, so it depends on all of you to be ready before opening. Hopefully we'll get more interested people while the League's in action or sometime before then.

I sent in an application for Astral Shadow's workshop for the banner (well, I PMed it); still waiting to hear back from him. If I don't hear back from him sometime in the next couple weeks, I'll go to Sworn Metalhead for that. At least the badges are sorted out (being created).

There's no rules against helping one another out, so feel free to trade or battle with one another at any time, provided you don't have challengers requesting a battle. I'll try and be available as much as I can to answer any questions/concerns.

sounds good astral takes some time to answer sometimes if you want me to talk to him i can do it do to I am friends with him we go back pretty far he use to be in my old guild team enchanted gardens. I am glad everything is sorted out though for the badges if you guys didn't get your badge like i said that didn't place your order in for your badge please contact me gym leaders. My power is still out at my house were suppose to get it back on later tonight but I am not sure though if that will fall through. Sworn does some nice banners as well me and him were one the most shops to go besides astral back when I had my art shop so I expect a nice banner as well from both of them :p If it comes to worse I am willing to help out this league if they feel a bit overwhelmed which I can do things bits and pieces but I am very sure one of them will work it out for you. If any leader needs some mons for the league team I do breed time to time so I may have something you all may need ;)

Hmm... the Ninetales-themed Badge is pretty good. Think I'll be using it. Thank you, FairyWitch! ^^

If anyone wants to battle me, send me a PM/VM. I'll be online for a few hours yet. I only battle via Wi-Fi because of computer complications revolving around Showdown. Until I can find a work-around, Wi-Fi battling is the only way I can battle.

you welcome glad you like i wish I had a tablet the badges would be alot better :p I am more of a banner maker then the other side of art but I always do try to do new things to keep my creativity fresh still working on that golem last jedi :p he is a bit tricky do to he needs more detail to show its golem XD

Last edited:
I'm not all too sure why it's giving me a hard time, but you can now see our official League Banner in my sig. When I try to post it, I get the message that I have either 'too many URLs' or 'check for forbidden words'. If anyone knows what's up, I'd be happy to hear it. ^^; I'd try to add it to the first post, but I don't know if I'd meet with the same results.

I'll check and see how everyone's doing in a week's time; might have to delay the opening further if anyone's still preparing, but that's okay.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I'm not all too sure why it's giving me a hard time, but you can now see our official League Banner in my sig. When I try to post it, I get the message that I have either 'too many URLs' or 'check for forbidden words'. If anyone knows what's up, I'd be happy to hear it. ^^; I'd try to add it to the first post, but I don't know if I'd meet with the same results.

I'll check and see how everyone's doing in a week's time; might have to delay the opening further if anyone's still preparing, but that's okay.

alright sounds good i can try to make a separate team for this league :D also if you like to get the banner on the front this is how it will go

same way you put the img in your sig but under it on the main front will have a box showing a check mark thing make sure to uncheck it and it should take it :) hope that helps ;) if that doesn't work im not sure what is going on >.>

I like the Machamp badge a lot. Its pretty good thanks Fairy Witch

glad you like it :) your very welcome my friend ;)

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alright jedi here is your badge my friend :)

kMW4jP1.png

alright i think there is only a few leaders that don't have there badges I may size down the badges so they can be smaller to fit in badge cases if someone wants them

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Username/Nickname:Khybon
Your motivation:To Be the Best
Preferred battle style(s): Singles/Doubles/Triple/Rotation

Friend Code (FC & GMT Time Zone):GMT-5
Desired Leader Type:Bug
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes/No?
Why do you wish to apply? Because i want to train and get better at the game.
Badge name:Butterfly Badge
Have you read all rules carefully?Yes!

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Your motivation:To Be the Best

Friend Code (FC & GMT Time Zone):GMT-5
Desired Leader Type:Bug
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes/No?
Why do you wish to apply? Because i want to train and get better at the game.
Badge name:Butterfly Badge
Have you read all rules carefully?Yes!

hey khy welcome :D im sure you will be accepted soon ;) I hope you don't mind obito i brought some of my guild members to come join if they like XD

Khybon, you're appointed the Bug Leader. Welcome aboard!

FairyWitch, no prob. The more the merrier. ^^

A Leader being a Challenger is a bit unprecedented. I'd have to say 'no' to being declared as both a Leader and a Challenger. You're more than welcome to challenge any Leader/Elite you choose, as they're your coworkers, but not as an official League battle for a Badge. Challengers can't challenge Elites right off the bat anyway, so that's a bonus for being a Leader. Haha. ^^;

Gray™

Username/Nickname:Gray™
Friend Code (FC & GMT Time Zone):0104-1449-8812 GMT 0
Desired Leader Type:Steel
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: No(I should have the team ready in a couple of days though)
Why do you wish to apply?Fairy said you needed gym leaders and I thought it'd be fun
Badge name: Metal Badge
Have you read all rules carefully?Yes

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
yo2y14F.png

Thanks Fairy! *loves it*

no problem he has to have pink butterfree so i changed the color scheme to pink instead of purple XD

also i got to make dialga badge now for grey he requested it so will get to it probably tommorow....

Cutty

Forever now
Username/Nickname: Cutty
Friend Code (FC & GMT Time Zone):2449 6004 1037 GMT +7
Desired Leader Type: Poison
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes. Ready to open :)
Why do you wish to apply?I love Poison type and I wanted to show it cannot be underestimated.
Preferred battle style(s): Just Singles
Badge name: Viper Badge
Have you read all rules carefully?Yup :)

Status
Not open for further replies.