• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shadow Stars League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Open upon request.

Closed.

I made this announcement before the crash, bjt if anyone wants to challenge via PS, pm me, I'm more active on PS than WiFi...

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
alright fairy gym is open mostly whenever if you like to challenge but not today i got stuff to do today like i posted in my other league im in.

Hey, FairyWitch - just a head's up - we might have an Electric Gym Leader; just waiting for him/her to post here. Thanks for staying available, guys! Sorry about the slow start-up period.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Active Post.

AmazingChi

Volcanic Rage
Active Post. Sorry guys but I'm gonna be unavailable for a bunch of days now. A lot of things have cropped up at the same time. Probably back next Wednesday if you wanna lodge a PM in for the Psychic Gym, feel free - I may be able to check now and again just not battle until Wednesday.

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
Active post. I should be available over the weekend; I managed to get tomorrow off, and I have Sunday off as well.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Hey, FairyWitch - just a head's up - we might have an Electric Gym Leader; just waiting for him/her to post here. Thanks for staying available, guys! Sorry about the slow start-up period.

its no problem just let me know about the badges as i think i have two more badges still in the making water and someone else is waiting for there badge i think. Im working on master league userbars as well so doing a few things at once. I just want to say fairy gym is open any time and any day unless i work so just message me and ill work out a time and day with you challengers.

Deathtesel

Dark gym is open for challenges.

Erron Black

The Outlaw
OMG Forgot about this place... ;-;

Having your own league can do that!

Anyway just PM me for a battle on Showdown (If it is still allowed)

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Username/Nickname:Sito
Your motivation:To have fun
Preferred battle style(s): Singles
Have free time today to check things, and decided to fill the application so I can start fighting when I can :D
Also, just wondering, is there any gym spot available xD?

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Username/Nickname:Sito
Your motivation:To have fun
Preferred battle style(s): Singles
Have free time today to check things, and decided to fill the application so I can start fighting when I can :D
Also, just wondering, is there any gym spot available xD?

Oh man Sito is in the league you gym leaders are going to have a hard time handling him E5 Johto active post

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
fairy activity post can't get to use my ds and have to be away from the fourms for a bit got to prove my boyfriend that i can stay away from both for awhile without fussing ill be back soon as well as Ill be away 30th thru nov 2nd for a anime convention just posting im still alive.

AmazingChi

Volcanic Rage
Psychic will be avaiabe Friday & Saturday. PM me if you want to challenge and we can arrange a time in advance.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Everytime I'm free nobody challenges lol so let's try a new tactic, I'm closed for now :) still taking challenges though

Status
Not open for further replies.