• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shadow Stars League

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Active post, retooling my ground team for ORAS

Deathtesel

Active Post.

Sorry for the radio silence, guys; school's been super crazy, but the semester's finally over for me. It didn't help that ORAS came out in the final stretch; although it must be said that I've caught all in-game Legendaries, only having to use the Masterball a few times at most. Bahaha. XD Currently working on getting to Gold/Platinum status for the Secret Base.

At any rate. I'm back, so if there've been any questions, or if anyone currently has questions, I'm available to reply now. I'm just happy to have this semester behind me.... so hectic. x.x

Huh. I didn't know Mega Salamence was that good - I haven't tried too many new Mega evolutions besides Glalie, Latios, and Metagross. Drake's Mega Salamence is kinda easy for me to OHKO, as are the rest of the E4 and Champ's Mega's, so they're not really good examples, I suppose. Still, added to the list until someone says otherwise.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Huh. I didn't know Mega Salamence was that good - I haven't tried too many new Mega evolutions besides Glalie, Latios, and Metagross. Drake's Mega Salamence is kinda easy for me to OHKO, as are the rest of the E4 and Champ's Mega's, so they're not really good examples, I suppose. Still, added to the list until someone says otherwise.

salamence normally is a top teir pokemon making it mega makes it uber lol I have a feeling mega metagross might be next though...anyway just giving a shout i am still here so message me to make a schedule to challenge my gym.

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Username/Nickname: Prakhar
Friend Code (FC & GMT Time Zone): 4098-4557-7957 and my GMT is +5.5
Desired Leader Type: Flying
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes/No? Yes
Why do you wish to apply? I like to battle
Preferred battle style(s): Singles/Doubles/Triple/Rotation Singles
Badge name: Heaven Badge
Have you read all rules carefully? I think so.

DJSummers

Ground-Type Champion
Active Post...

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
Would have been open much earlier, had my power not gone out because of this ridiculous storm we're getting... until the storm's over, Fire Gym is CLOSED. I don't want to start battling someone, only to have power cut out in the middle of the match. I'll re-open the Gym once this accursed storm decides to move out of the region. :/

In the meantime, I'll take advantage of the opportunity to update my team so it feels a touch more personalized - and less like 'why is this 'mon there when the rest do X/Y/Z?'. I'm refining it, in other words. I've got the replacements bred; just need to finish EV Training the last one, and then it'll be time to level them. The team is fundamentally the exact same as it used to be, just with some... small differences. Differences that make some semblance of sense.

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Sorry for not being online much, just finished my first semester in college xD
Ice gym will be open, pm/vm me and I will answer as soon as I can :)

Well, I have 2 apps for the Flying Gym - xDirciox and Prakhar. Personally, I can't really decide without showing partiality to somebody. Technically, xDirciox was the original, and is reapplying because they were under time constraints when they stepped down - it would be fair to give the position back since they reapplied and everything's in order. On the other hand, Prakhar also wants the position and filled an app out, so they've got everything in order as well.

So here's what I'll do. Because there IS backup positions for every Leader, including Flying Gym, still available, I'm going to welcome you both aboard for the Flying Gym main and backup positions. It will be up to the two of you to hash out who's the main and who's the backup; I'll mediate the debate if you want me to, but I want to be fair and impartial in appointing Gym positions. Maybe you two can battle each other and see who's stronger in this Type - that's just an idea and not something that must be done. Let us know which one you are when you reach an agreement, otherwise!

Sito! Welcome to college life, buddy! It's only gonna get more intense the higher you get. :D

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
obito why don't you have them battle it out for the position like have one use a normal team against there flying team and vice versa if one beats them twice then one that wins is declared the new leader but if they tie the tie breaker is there flying team against the others flying team as a challenge that is how i would of thought about it.

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
December 13th: Fire Gym is closed for the rest of the weekend. Should be open again on Monday.

Last edited:

The Last Jedi

Stalling is Cowardly
Activity post, Ground gym will open soon just on Y ATM so I have to trade them over to ORAS, also can I put a rule on my gym? Like ban stalling since I think it's a cheap way to win?bif not it's fine just asking #HappyHolidays

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Active post. Someone please PM me when something important for the E5 happens, as there is a good chance that I will miss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.