• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shadow Stars League

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
activty post for the fairy gym im still around just have been very ill lately just posting i am here though...

Username/Nickname: Charizard_Rulez84
Your motivation: to be the best battler i can be
Preferred battle style: singles

hopefully i posted this correctly

Deathtesel

Dark Gym is open and ready for challenges.

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Flying Gym open for this hour.

Prakhar

Flying gym open closed!

Last edited:

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
thank you :D so all i have to do now is contact the gym leaders and set up to battle?

Correct. I did get your VM, but haven't been online in the past few days. I should be online for a good while today, but if today's no good, let me know when does work best for you. ^^

Welcome to the League!

EDIT: Fire Gym is closed. Not sure if I'll be open again before the holidays, but I'll try. If I'm not available before then, Merry Christmas/Happy Hannukah! I'll definitely be online the day following Christmas and the Fire Gym will definitely be open then.

Last edited:
Water CLOSED.. (5-10mins msg check delay tho, playing 2games at the same time lol)

Last edited:

Prakhar

Flying gym open!!

Last edited:

Prakhar

Flying gym open for half an hour!

Last edited:

Prakhar

Flyin' gym openclosin'!!

Last edited:

AmazingChi

Volcanic Rage
Dearie me, where does the time go? Merry Christmas everyone! Sorry, I've just started a new job so time is tight. Anyone who wants a challenge is best PMing and arranging a date (late GMT is the only time I have, I'm afraid, but I will have Sundays free in the New Year)

Merry Christmas, everyone! If you don't manage to report in today, or the next day or so, that's perfectly understandable. Enjoy the holiday and the weekend, whether it be by yourself or with family and friends. Just have fun. I should probably just give you guys holidays off, but really, it's not a part-time or full-time paying job, so it doesn't really require saying. :D

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
Active post. Thought I'd have the Fire Gym open today, but not so much. Still kind of crazy on my end, so battles may be cut short unpredictably because life. ^^;

Prakhar

Flying gym open!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.