• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shadow Stars League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
Apparently, most of the League threads are pretty quiet. From what I understand, though, a few of our Gym Leaders are basically 'always available', and just need to be messaged for a challenge. The 'active posts' are typically from the E5, who don't run Gyms and the like.

That said, active post. Been a chilly past couple of days, and power was not exactly responsive until a bit earlier this morning. That said, I won't be opening the Gym today because life. I might open it tomorrow; not entirely sure yet.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Apparently, most of the League threads are pretty quiet. From what I understand, though, a few of our Gym Leaders are basically 'always available', and just need to be messaged for a challenge. The 'active posts' are typically from the E5, who don't run Gyms and the like.

That said, active post. Been a chilly past couple of days, and power was not exactly responsive until a bit earlier this morning. That said, I won't be opening the Gym today because life. I might open it tomorrow; not entirely sure yet.

my league is doing good with challenges and leader activity i don't know why this league is not doing well but anyway I am gunna open tommorow for all my fairy gyms so just a heads up activity post

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
I said 'most', not 'all'. ;)

Fire Gym is closed for the evening.

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
I said 'most', not 'all'. ;)

Fire Gym is OPEN for most of the day. PM/VM.

yeah i know silly :p I was saying that my league was doing fine lol I know you said most but most of the league besides a few are dead

anyway fairy gym will be open in a bit need to do a few things first before opening ill edit

edit:

alright fairy gym open for a bit i saw in a hour or so so message me if you want to challenge my gym haven't battled in awhile i hope i don't bomb so bad XD

Last edited:

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Flying gym CLOSED!

Last edited:
So, I've still got to get enough points to be able to put this on the first post, but I got this from Stardos a day or two ago, so I appreciate him/her and whoever else may have requested they do more art for the League. It is nice!

..... And unfortunately, I am having trouble posting pictures AGAIN, so for those curious, just look me up on Photobucket - my username is still Obito888. I'm sorry that I can't seem to post the pic even in a post like this. Dumb really, but maybe it's due to not having enough 'points' or whatever.....

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
So, I've still got to get enough points to be able to put this on the first post, but I got this from Stardos a day or two ago, so I appreciate him/her and whoever else may have requested they do more art for the League. It is nice!

..... And unfortunately, I am having trouble posting pictures AGAIN, so for those curious, just look me up on Photobucket - my username is still Obito888. I'm sorry that I can't seem to post the pic even in a post like this. Dumb really, but maybe it's due to not having enough 'points' or whatever.....

Its because you need to post more your posting in sections that don't count that is why :/ If you go to the disscusion forum section you can boost up you post count. anyway fairy gym will be open tommorow

Stardos

Username/Nickname: Stardos
Friend Code (FC & GMT Time Zone): I don't play on wi-fi, but I have Pokemon Showdown and my name is Stardos on it.
Desired Leader Type: Rock
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes
Why do you wish to apply? So I can have a different kind of fun, not just battling random people.
Preferred battle style(s): Singles on Pokemon Showdown.
Badge name: Quartz Badge
Have you read all rules carefully? Yes, I have.

Just to let you guys know, Pokemon Showdown, the website I use for battling, is very practical. You can create your whole team on your ORAS or XY copy on DS, and make it in Pokemon Showdown. It is free and online with nothing to download at play.pokemonshowdown.com.

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username/Nickname: Stardos
Friend Code (FC & GMT Time Zone): I don't play on wi-fi, but I have Pokemon Showdown and my name is Stardos on it.
Desired Leader Type: Rock
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes
Why do you wish to apply? So I can have a different kind of fun, not just battling random people.
Preferred battle style(s): Singles on Pokemon Showdown.
Badge name: Quartz Badge
Have you read all rules carefully? Yes, I have.

Just to let you guys know, Pokemon Showdown, the website I use for battling, is very practical. You can create your whole team on your ORAS or XY copy on DS, and make it in Pokemon Showdown. It is free and online with nothing to download at play.pokemonshowdown.com.

hey strados welcome to the league I haven't played showdown in ages never really liked using simulators but if I have too I will but whenever I am open Ill make sure to have my team on showdown for ya ;)

Stardos

Thanks FairyWitch! I'm hoping to pick up a 3DS or a 2DS and ORAS and XY in the next few months, if I can.

Prakhar

Flying Gym OPEN!

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Thanks FairyWitch! I'm hoping to pick up a 3DS or a 2DS and ORAS and XY in the next few months, if I can.

you welcome :3

hey everyone fairy gym will be open later today so stay tune :3

*Kyurem*

Username/Nickname: *Kyurem* / Kody
Your motivation: To give this league its first champ!
Preferred battle style(s): Singles. But I have good practice with VGC rules regarding doubles since I've competed in the Pokemon Championships for about 5 years now!

Hello! I'm Kody! Are there any other challengers in this league so far?

Last edited:

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Username/Nickname: *Kyurem* / Kody
Your motivation: To give this league its first champ!
Preferred battle style(s): Singles. But I have good practice with VGC rules regarding doubles since I've competed in the Pokemon Championships for about 5 years now!

Hello! I'm Kody! Are there any other challengers in this league so far?

welcome to our league there are only one or two i think here not much I will be opening on wensday for my gym fairy gym leader activity post...

Prakhar

Flying Gym OPEN for most of the day!

Status
Not open for further replies.