• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shadow Stars League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathtesel

Just to clarify guys, is the rule still that gym leaders cannot challenge each other? I know some time ago we were told we could not but has that changed? I would really like to challenge some of you guys while still maintaining my position as Dark Type gym leader.

Last edited:

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
I'm not too sure, myself. I do know a few of the other Gym Leaders have challenged me, but they've used teams that weren't their Gym teams, if that's what you're talking about. They were very much so just 'regular' challengers, insofar as their teams. To clarify, I have no idea if you mean 'Gym team versus Gym team' or not; I foresee no problems with that, myself...

Fire Gym is closed. May be for the weekend, not sure yet.

Last edited:

Deathtesel

No I do not mean gym team vs gym team. I mean theoretically could a gym leader use a team other than the one for his gym against a fellow gym leader and claim the badge as a regular challenger would?

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
That I'm aware of, yes. I've battle other Gym Leaders using their own custom teams to challenge my Fire Gym team. There doesn't seem to be anything against it, as long as you fill out the Challenger Application form to let people know it's what you're doing. If it's just a casual battle, though, and not necessarily for a Badge, I don't think you'd need the form.

EDIT: Typo.

*Kyurem*

Obito, you should really start checking which Gym Leaders are active and which are not. Quite a few of them aren't really active members on this thread anymore!

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Challenger's name: *Kyurem*
Leader Type & Owner: Ice (Sito)
Team used against Leader/Elite/Champ: Zapdos, Metagross, Shuckle, Dragonite, Heatran, Gardevoir
Challenger Result: Win (*Kyurem*: 3, Yukomov: 0 )
Rate your performance: 7/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: really good battle, and finally I have a challenger here xD. Battle was really fun, and we both played well, stone edge missing didnt help me at all xD

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
Team used against Leader/Elite/Champ: Zapdos, Metagross, Shuckle, Dragonite, Heatran, Gardevoir
Comments about the match: really good battle, and finally I have a challenger here xD. Battle was really fun, and we both played well, stone edge missing didnt help me at all xD

You dun got confused. :p (Copy-paste FTW?)

Shuckle get you, too?

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
Ah. Was just curious; Shuckle's not one to be messed around with, that's for sure. XD

*Kyurem*

Ah. Was just curious; Shuckle's not one to be messed around with, that's for sure. XD

It definitely helped, that's for sure! Thanks for the battle Sito!
Now I just have to get 5 more badges if I can find enough gym leaders that will still actively take my challenge >_<

Wego

WeCounting Stars

WHAT!!!!! he got you too Sito

Good luck, *Kyurem*! Again, I'll be posting the art for the League once I get enough points to be able to do so; I'm still confused on that, since I don't know which threads apparently give you those. I've been given vague descriptions before, but it might help to get a link to one of them for reference.

Also, I'll be reorganizing the first post to try and make the rules clearer when I have the time - it's somewhat hard to word them, I guess, at least for me. Thanks for everyone who's still here!

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Good luck, *Kyurem*! Again, I'll be posting the art for the League once I get enough points to be able to do so; I'm still confused on that, since I don't know which threads apparently give you those. I've been given vague descriptions before, but it might help to get a link to one of them for reference.

Also, I'll be reorganizing the first post to try and make the rules clearer when I have the time - it's somewhat hard to word them, I guess, at least for me. Thanks for everyone who's still here!

As long as the subforum description does not say Posts do not count towards Post Count you can improve your post count by posting there. I believe you need 5 more.

Username/Nickname: xDIRCIOx
Friend Code (FC & GMT Time Zone): 452789569002
Desired Leader Type: Steel
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: lll breed
Why do you wish to apply? I don't know :/
Preferred battle style(s): Singles
Badge name: Deathblade Badge
Have you read all rules carefully? ye

I think grey is ded

Why isn't there a Kalos Elite?

Last edited:

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
Ive decided im resiging from my posiston as Bug Gym leader here. Ive only had 1 challenger in these 7 months and that was just a message from this morning. Only 1 challenger in 7 months just dosent cut it for me I took this to be able to battle and expand my horizons and im just not getting that here. Sorry Obito. I wish you all the best of luck :)

*Kyurem*

Ive decided im resiging from my posiston as Bug Gym leader here. Ive only had 1 challenger in these 7 months and that was just a message from this morning. Only 1 challenger in 7 months just dosent cut it for me I took this to be able to battle and expand my horizons and im just not getting that here. Sorry Obito. I wish you all the best of luck :)

That's a shame. Sorry to see ya go, I was looking forward to that challenge... >_<

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Well, the wifi is going bonkers, so i cant challenge anyone right now, AND it had to happen on a weekend!!!!

EDIT: Wifi's back up, so i am OPEN!

Leader Type & Owner: Prakhar, flying
Team used against Leader/Elite/Champ: Zapdos, Tyranitar-mega, gardevoir, Kyuren-B, Slowbro, Donphan
Challenger Result: Win 5-0
Rate your performance: 1/10
Rate opponent's performance: 17/10
Comments about the match: Now, i learnt a lesson from this, NEVER play battlespot (ugh, annoying swagplay klefkis) before a 6v6 match.

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
It definitely helped, that's for sure! Thanks for the battle Sito!
Now I just have to get 5 more badges if I can find enough gym leaders that will still actively take my challenge >_<
active post, I will take ya on as soon as my dragon team is perfect, don't need to go open and not be a challenge at all :) dragons are harder than dark type pokemon to work with lol

wmartin20

Ghost gym is still active and is ready to challenge kyurem. Just PM a me and we can arrange a good time.

Last edited:

Deathtesel

Hi guys, A while back I asked if I could use Darkrai on my team. I didn't because I was pretty sure he was too strong but now that I am hearing all this stuff about Zapdos and other legendaries does that mean that I could use him?

Status
Not open for further replies.