• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shadow Stars League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathtesel

Active Post

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
It always seems to. I can't find any Gym Leaders active enough to take my last three challenges and I'm beginning to get discouraged enough that I never will.

sorry been busy still as well as sick with a cold -_- I may be able this week sometime to try to get your next badge but I don't know how the other two will come though...I don't know but I haven't seen obito post either in awhile either he hasn't edited out khybon as bug leader.

Sito

Shiny Breeder
Sorry, been busy xD havent had much time online.
Ice gym open for a few hours, pm/vm me and I will answer as soon as I can :D

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
Well nuts. Sad to see *Kyurem* quit the League. :/

Well, anyhow... Fire Gym is closed.

Last edited:

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
Fire Gym is closed.

...I am so very happy right now. Just got a 6 IV'd version of the Pokemon I wanted to complete the Electric-type team. Shiny. Egg moves. From GTS, after offering up my 5 IV'd female Lucario with 4 Egg moves. DAYUM.

Last edited:
Sorry I've been out for a while, guys. I was sick for the first half of the month, and then all of these school-related assignments and tests converged on me at once, which limited my 'free time' drastically. I'll be trying my best to edit the first post to clean it up within the next few days; school's calmed down, and we're about seven weeks in with my college (seventh week starts Monday). There will of course be stuff coming up again pretty soon, but spring break's right around the corner, so to speak. Have to get through the seventh and eighth weeks, and then I'm free March 7-15, save for my job, which isn't time-consuming like school.

In the meantime, I'll be editing when I can. Have yet to accumulate enough points for art, but I'll get on that, too.

Deathtesel

Not a bad idea Kitt Geekazaru. I am a bit rusty but I wouldn't mind some friendly competition.

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
It would probably help. I have been breeding/training a variety of Pokemon for non-Gym battles, so I could take part - time permitting, anyway.

Fire Gym is closed.

EDIT: Preventing double post again.

Fire Gym is closed again.

EDIT: Fire Gym is closed once again. Starting to wonder if it's even worth it anymore... far too quiet as of late.

EDIT: Four in a row. VERY discouraging. :/

Fire Gym is closed. At this rate, I'm wondering if it'll ever open again... :/

Last edited:

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
active post

not getting a lot of time for breeding the last 2 weeks :/ and I have no luck getting the right nature the hour or so of time I have... but I do have other compewtative pokemon to try a tourney, but depends on the time cause I do have a job for if I do it or not

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
Fire Gym is closed. Prakhar, your rematch will have priority next time I'm open.

Last edited:

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
Fire Gym is closed.

Last edited:

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
CLOSED!

Exams are over!

EDIT:
Challenger's name: Prakhar
Leader Type & Owner: the only active one Yukomov, Fire
Team used against Leader/Elite/Champ: Keldeo, Heatran, Umbreon, m-Sharpedo, Mew, Porygon-2
Challenger Result: Victory 3-0
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 9/10
Comments about the match: For the first time, i made good prediction for a prediction. GG

Last edited:

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
Fire Gym is closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.