• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shadow Stars League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
Challenger's name: Prakhar
Leader Type & Owner: Fire (Yukomov)
Team used against Leader/Elite/Champ: Porygon2, Keldeo, Sharpedo, Mew, Umbreon, Heatran
Challenger Result: Win ( Prakhar: 3, Yukomov: 0 )
Rate your performance: 8/10
Rate opponent's performance: 8/10
Comments about the match: Was bizarre seeing Mew on a team; hadn't even been sure that was legit for battles, but I guess maybe I was confusing 'friendly battles' with things like rating battles or some such. Don't have a ton to say about this match; was alright. We both made mistakes (he knew I had an Ability on one of my Pokemon, for example, because Porygon2 Traced it, but it didn't stop him from trying something; similarly, I made the mistake of switching out a low health Pokemon with Stealth Rock up, all but condemning it the next time I switched it in). GG.

Wego

WeCounting Stars
Active post

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
I am telling you, this league will get closed sometime soon, though as of now, i am CLOSED!

Last edited:

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
I am telling you, this league will get closed sometime soon, though as of now, i am CLOSED!

I'll be honest, I'm surprised it hasn't already closed. We've had maybe one serious challenger since it opened, and he quit because there weren't nearly enough active Gym Leaders for him to earn 8 Badges, challenge the E5 and become Champion. If I can find the drive to assemble a team or two, I may toss out some challenges of my own... not sure yet, though.

Fire Gym is closed.

Last edited:

Prakhar

I'll be honest, I'm surprised it hasn't already closed. We've had maybe one serious challenger since it opened, and he quit because there weren't nearly enough active Gym Leaders for him to earn 8 Badges, challenge the E5 and become Champion. If I can find the drive to assemble a team or two, I may toss out some challenges of my own... not sure yet, though.

Fire Gym is closed.

true, its so annoying. I had like 2 challengers in these 4 (?) months here.

Anyways, i am OPEN if anybody (probably not) wants to challenge me.

Yukomov

Am Tentatively Returned!
Fire Gym is closed. It's going to stay that way until a new Fire Gym Leader can be found, if one can be found.

I had fun with the battles I did have (curse Heatran, though), but there's just not nearly enough activity in the League, on the whole, to make sticking around worthwhile. I'm stepping down as the Fire Gym Leader, effective immediately. GG to everyone who battled me.

Last edited:

Prakhar

Fire Gym is OPEN. After some thought, today may just be the last day it's open; I may very well step down from the League altogether because, frankly... it's been too quiet. I've had challengers, yes, but they've been few and far between, considering how long the League's been open. There's also not nearly enough activity for me to feel as if it's worthwhile to stick around.

Whatever my decision may be, I'll finalize it when I close the Fire Gym this evening.

I am also thinking about it, 2 challengers in 4 months is not worth it, definately not!

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight

Fire Gym is closed.
so far I have only 1 waiting challenge for my dark gym in 4 months... btw active post, all I got is 1 more breed and EV training, I hope to open my gym soon, sad thing is this last breed will take the longest, not for getting the eggs as for hatching them lol and keeping the HA -_- btw prakhar, I need to catch you online :/

I finally got around to rewording a number of the rules - in addition to reformatting them so that they're easier on the eyes. I have yet to add links to Leaders/E5 profiles, and add art to the first post, but I'm currently working out how to gain enough points to be able to do that.

Prakhar

I am also stepping down as the flying gym leader, thankfully dircio is there as the backup, he can take it full time.

CreeperNinjaGamer

Warlord of Shinies
Hello, I would like to apply for the ownership of an Electric Gym.

Username/Nickname: CreeperNinjaGamer (Showdown name is CreeperGamer82)
Friend Code (FC & GMT Time Zone): 2552 - 1658 - 1133 / Time Zone: EST
Desired Leader Type: Electric
Do you have at least 4 Pokémon of the represented type: Yes
Why do you wish to apply? This is my first time as a Gym Leader, and Electric is a type I love to work with, so there you go.
Preferred battle style(s): Singles
Badge name: Static Badge
Have you read all rules carefully? Like 3 times.

In the rules, it says it's okay if i use Showdown for my challengers. Can that be where I am challenged?

Deathtesel

active post

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
hey sorry obito but stepping down as leader here for fairy gym only becuase i have been busy and i have my own league as well plus losing intreast in serebii as well as this league when I was more interested i barely got any challenges when i did open so farawell shadow stars.

Dunkleosteus

Dark Knight
hey sorry obito but stepping down as leader here for fairy gym only becuase i have been busy and i have my own league as well plus losing intreast in serebii as well as this league when I was more interested i barely got any challenges when i did open so farawell shadow stars.
I am prob going to do the same wit hdragon gym :( just the issue I don't have the time to breed, havnt even begun breeding my last pokemon, not to mention I gotta EV train 4 pokemon, and with being inactive for over 3 months, I am just going to step down

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Closed due to a week's inactivity

Status
Not open for further replies.