• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

shadow3944's request shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadow3944

The Legend Himself
ignored. if the shop is closed do not request

shadow3944

The Legend Himself
hey you guys i closed it but now i'm back. the shop is now open :D

Pipersgirl

I know its alot, but I need them for my forum........

9 Chaos please......

Charmander
Skarmory
Gengar
Umbreon
Gyarados
Suicune
Smeargle
Espeon
Ho oh

Thanks soo much!!-

Last edited:

Lunachu

Yay Eevee!
Could I have... a Zapdos inferno? You can use the Gold revamp that's in my sig if you want. If you don't want to, please for the love of all things cute and fluffy use the FRLG one.
So... yeah. Inferno Zapdos.

Emerald13

legends2wf6.gif
SHADOW3944'S REQUEST SHOP
legends2wf6.gif

Also read EVERYTHING under this title before requesting. but you may skip the examples

sprites made be me. only for use of Myself and AngelLatias

SHOP IS OPEN

hello this is my first shop and ALL THE RULES COUNT!!! this means forums rules, signature rules and the others. But, I can make you anything I can.

double posting to get more than 5 requests will be a void!I will stop taking requests from you.so please post correctly

I will start working on your request as soon as I read it. Be pateint because some requests like recolored fusings will take a while.

credit to nevetszero for a lot of these thing like teaching me how to do them

Also remember to give credit because i mark my pictures and if you steel it i will have it taken off your signature and i will stop taking requests from you.
also if anybody finds S3944:
myworkxg7.png
in a pokemon square of your trainer card i made you, that means i made that and nobody steal the spite if so i will have it taken from your sig

assistants: Eevee_Master, Ivyon, Deoxysuk

Banned List
(it's sad that i even need one)
Zeke for stealing my Diaruga and Parukia sprites

now i can white be gone your work just ask me to or i'll do it for you

What I can Make.........
NEW: Camoflauge pokemon: this is my own creation. name a pokemon and what parts you want to be camo.
camoninjaskea2.gif
i made the yellow on ninjask camo
heres a camofluage mew
camomewcg9.gif

NEW: Glow in the dark pokemon: also my idea. name a pokemon and i will make it an animation of it like this skipploom i made ->
neonskipploomyy6.gif

NEW: Fossil Pokemon: warning if you request this, that is all you can have for that request. also do not request these often, only one can be requested per page. they are basicly scratch sprites and the are very hard.if you don't folow this i will ignore the request this is my original idea. Why you ask? it's because it's the bones and everything and not like D-Man's. Nobody take this idea! Here is a Zigzagoon
zigzagoonfossilen0.gif

Chao:just name a chao you want of a pokemon and Ivyon or i will make the chao

chao adoption
if you would like to adopt a chao as an egg tell me which chao and i will make a card
when it hatches i will give it to you and it will have a cool background. the chao will
be in the position you want it to be in
deoxyshatched2ci.png
<-heres my hatched one

Glitter stuff: choose a glitter type you want here glitter text and name if you want it words or pokemon. if words name what you want it to say and for pokemon just name the pokemon

Trainer cards: name your name, trainer sprite, pokemon * if shiny, badges, and background (you have to give me the background)
heres my brothers
stcjs6.png

Mixes: choose up to three pokemon and i will fuse them together. choose the base pokemon and i will get to work. If you don't choose the base it will be the first pokemon you name.

Recolors: just choose the pokemon and the colors you want it and i will get recoloring.

Emobssments:choose a pokemon and i will turn it into metal like this
dragonite6xy.png

Eggs: I can also recolor an egg into the colors of a pokemon. if you want the egg to be limbed just say so. just say the name of the pokemon and i will turn it into an egg.

Inverted pokemon: I can invert your pokemon's colors just say which pokemon (shiny or not) and i will invert it. Some turn out ok and some turn out awesome like the suicune.(in the examples)

I-pod pokemon: these are my favorite! just choose a pokemon and i will turn it black and make it have an i-pod.also choose the background because if not chosen it will be set to red.

Metalic pokemon: choose a pokemon and i will turn it gold,silver, or copper. I can also put it on a stand for a trophy. just name the pokemon and if you want it on a stand or not.

Banners: I can make you a banner. just name the background, pokemon you want on it, and the text and color. and i'll make you a banner.Hope you like my rap group in the examples.Don't steal it!

Pokeballs: i can recolor a pokeball with a pokemons colors and i can limb it. just say which pokemon colors and if it's limbed or not.

Revamps and devamps: i can also do revamps and devamps just name the pokemon and which sereies and i will revamp/devamp

Shadow pokemon:choose a pokemon and i will turn it evil

Angel and devil: [Do Not Request][ they are closed right now do to me doing so much of them ]choose a pokemon and i will turn it into a devil or an angel

Shredded Pokemon:this is my own creation, just name a pokemon and i will throw it through the shredder(o_O ouch)

Scratches: [ Do not request! i am tired of scratch spriting right now because of the diaruga and parukia sprites.].Warningrequest this only if i have had no business for a long time. name a pokemon and i will turn it into a scratch note its takes a while

Animations: (credit to nevetszero for teaching me this) just name what you want in it and i will turn it into a movie

Infernos: (credit to nevetszero for teaching me this) name a pokemon and i will turn it into fire

I Hope you liked these

Examples
Glitter stuff
shadow39449xe.gif
glitterarticuno8fw.gif
click here to pick the glitter text you want
zigzagoonfossilen0.gif

fossil zigzagoon. (my idea don't steal)
dragonite6xy.png

embossments
arcanine9yg.png

heres an arcanine recolor
crobategg3gg.png

crobat egg
invertedsuicune3rc.png

inverted suicune
ipodumbreon0xb.png

i-pod umbreon
still making a metalic pokemon...
myrapgroup0zn.png

My rap group.Like it?
pokeballs7sg.png

big image i know..... but its pokeballs(bottom row made by flamefox26 at my house. and the zapdos is overdone. we did that one for laughs)
revampdevamp2hs.png

revamped and devamped
crystalcharmander1fx.png

icey
shadowmew2yb.png

evil mew
angelmew0zj.png

angel
deviltyranitar4ud.png

devil
shreddedzapdos1zt.png

ouch he got shredded
moviething1ee.gif
moviething29ee.gif
goininferno9xw.gif

animations
vaporized7ui.png

vaporized
dragonitescratch2if.png

this dragonite scratch took a long time
rainbowmew3mi.png

rainbow mew
comic4ym.png

unfinished comic(credit to SPPF for the sprites on it)

hoped you liked them and have fun requesting

chao adoption
if you would like to adopt a chao as an egg tell me which chao and i will make a card
when it hatches i will give it to you and it will have a cool background. the chao will
be in the position you want it to be in
eggs hatched so you can request some​

Hi! Do you do coordinator's cards? Could you make me one? I'd like the coordinator to be Erika(but put my name on it instead of her's), Winona or Roxanne. I'd like the pokemon to be Delacatty, Milotic, Ampharos, Rapidash, Flygon, Masquirain and Umbreon.(My character has to have all the ribbons);251; ;039; ;193;

shadow3944

The Legend Himself
sorry i haven't been here i'll get to the requsts soon untill then the shop is closed

shadow3944

The Legend Himself
sorry peeps i have been to busy i hope you dont mind i have to do all this stuff in a short ammount of time. i'll be back with the requests soon

Um...could i have a Naetoru chao and naetoru banner?That is..if u can make naetoru stuff.Get it back 2 me whenever u can as long as u get it done thank u.

shadow3944

The Legend Himself
your ignored because the shop is closed and sorry peeps all requests waiting have been cancled.......... sorry but you can request whenever i open again

Divinity_123

shove 'er in! ;O
Yeah, can you do this when your shop opens. Anyway, A rap group of Espeon, Umbreon and Mew. Uh, I-pod Mudkip, Espeon, Umbreon and Mew. Background, eh, pink is good... BTW can you make character sprites with ipods? LOL Anyways, yeah, I know its closed but pretend this was requested when you when you open.

THANK YOU!

shadow3944

The Legend Himself
ok peeps but it's open now and i did an ipod mudkip in this thread that you can find same with a naetoru chao by deoxysuk and i'll do the requests asap still working on homework stuff

shadow3944

The Legend Himself
ok sorry i'll do it but it takes like 3 hours..... and i'm closing for requests

Status
Not open for further replies.