• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

shadow3944's request shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marth

Soory if i soid ed rude

may i have 2 chao adoptions?i would like
405.png

and

428.png
rabits 1 evo.

shadow3944

The Legend Himself
umm.... did you read the shop was closed? i can only have a few requests since i'm busy all the time *ignores*

Goukazaru_Rox

i Herd U lIeK hOnDom
can u mak me a hikazaru, mokazaru, and goukazaru chao spirites are below incase u need please and thank you

390.png
391.png
392.png

Last edited:

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
When you're not busy, could you make an angel yukishii?

shadow3944

The Legend Himself
goukazaru rox yours is ignored and manafi's dream yours will be accepted when i am done for asking when i am not busy

shadowcat537

Espeon rocks
probably because you didn't read the shop is closed. also manafi's is accepted because he asked when he was done

shadow3944

The Legend Himself
you right shadowcat and this is and update on pokemon eggs i can now do them like the show has them like this vulpix egg i made my idea peeps dont steal
vulpixpi8.png
and i'm working on the requests

okAY when not busy, can yo make a chao adotion?
479.png
of that,and
425.png
this.

deoxysuk

Madness
oh i am soooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry i havent been on lately shadow but ive been tied up with loads of homework so i havent been able to make any posts.
any way peeps no one should be requesting seeing as the shop as closed so most requests are going to be ignored because you didnt ask for us to do them when we are not busy unlike manafi's dream who actually asked for there request for when we are not busy, so all the peeps who didnt ask nicely: shame on you :mad:.
once again im sorry shadow :(

Team Elecwater

shocking isnt it
hey i know this isnt really a request (well in a bit, but i have another part) but whenever you dont have a pile of requests weighing you down, can you make me a mix of regice,regigagas, and regirock?

The part that wasnt a request is, can you pm me directions on how to make chao pokemon? ive always wanted to try it but i never could find out how since there is no guide to it.

EDIT: sorry forgot, i want the base to be gigas

Last edited:

deoxysuk

Madness
ok team elecwater i'll get straight to it if we are not ignoring you but i suppose you asked properly and i learnt how to make chao from the fan sprites section and then the tutorials. hope that helps you but first, do you mean regirock or do you actually mean regigigas and do you want r/s sprites or do you want all d/p?

Team Elecwater

shocking isnt it
regigagas as the base, then regice and rock(d/p sprites all)

Status
Not open for further replies.