• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shadowfuse's Sprites

Jetx

hooray, it's Jetx!
Haha, awesome. I love some of your mix ideas and the way to recoloured them , like the relicanth/milotic, amazing job of that.
arirantunn7.png

I love the way you worked the fins onto the back on that, was it scratched or..?
zanviperti7.png

I also love the way you worked the "M" onto that thing's chest. Awesome.

And, as you did say, the dark scyther need a a lot of work -- it's good, but compared to the standards of the rest of your work not good enough. :\

Denieru

Sparkly
your mixes are great but your scratches are not as good

Wow, a week and a few days feeling sick with a broken mouse and I'm praised with these kind off posts.
Well thank you ^^.

Ok I have a new mouse now and it moves faster than my old one. So I don't know if this harms my spriting.

Recent;

Ditterpie - Caterpie/Ditto.
Basicaly made for a spriting test with my new mouse.

Arctails - Ninetails/Arcanine.
Request.

Out of the archive;

A lightbulb Castform.
Born out of a random idea in a period of two boring hours, one day.

Corphish.
My very first Pixel-over of a Corphish from an anime scene.

Well, I've been cured from my sickness, but surely not dead. this is what I could miss today. So untill an other day ( count on tomorrow or 2 days after that)

boise_state_bronco

Latias&Blaziken
can i get a mix of sqritle and pikachu. :025n172: pikachu base. and an espeon latias mix. latias base thx in advance :club: