• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shadows Arena [V2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freze

Epic battler
I'll try (if in war). Nomnomnom. Do we have a chat?

I already have like 5 or 6 teams bcos 3:3 mono steel is so amazingly easy that most standard teams are 3:3 mono steel, so take as much time as you need to make your team, its fine with me.

ill try and battle tonight, i already have my dragons, now i just need other three pokes to go with them

Gray™

You guys didn't think I wasn't going to join right?

FC-In sig
In game name-Bruno
How many clans are you in?1
Will you stay loyal to the Shadows?If I wouldn't why would I join?

clysdale

FC- It's in my house in chat, and sometimes changes.
In game name- Steven
How many clans are you in? One bout about to leave it
Will you stay loyal to the Shadows? For as long as I can, dont mess with me, I stay.

Consider this my official application.

clysdale

FC- It's in my house in chat, and sometimes changes.
In game name- Steven
How many clans are you in? One bout about to leave it
Will you stay loyal to the Shadows? For as long as I can, dont mess with me, I stay.

Consider this my official application.

pkmtrainer

hey shadow it´s nice to see the clan back. would you accept me again in the clan? :3

talface

Battler
FC: 5155 5237 6300

In-game name: Tal/Dew

How many clans are you in? None

Will you stay loyal to the clan? I'm a very loyal person. If I had a wife/girlfriend then she is gonna be the first one to cheat. Anyway, the straight answer is: Of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.