• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shadows Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catcong

ZOMG JUGGERNAUT!
Ingame name = George
FC = ummm... 7?
Fave. Pokémon = Magikarp.
=3

Zelby477477

i'm gay
5070 0252 8177
Haylee
Infernape
I was wondering if i could be a leveler and/or platinum move tutor would be amazing!

Ok,zelby.I will add you as the platinum move tutor.Te leveler is taken.Everyone gets a free banner then the points begin.I can make one now but there is a sonic banner for who likes that.

i clicked the link given to me....why do you want me here? i could go for some cake

Pikachu4ever

Wii U :O
so every ones first banner is free

Yep,everyone's first banner is free.@azikio well first off you are a experienced battler and i would like to see you in one of our tournaments.Speaking of which... here is the new data on the tourney.

mybanner4aaffdf7bfcc5.jpg

Well since,My birthday is one day after Hallooween...The next tourney will be a special ghost tourney,though you are not limited to just ghost type pokemon your pirzes will reference on it.

Rules
--------- check tomorrow

Prizes
1.EV trained Distorsion World Giratina and 500 points
2.Choice of free poke from shop and 200 points
3.Shiny Dusknoir-100 points
4.A fresh bred shiny duskull-50 points
consolation none.

any questions pm/vm me.

~
shadow

Zelby477477

i'm gay
That's awesome! My team consist of all lv. 100's and all legendary except for an Infernape because *ahem* I love Infernape. I was wondering is the tourny no ubers?

Hai thar.

FC: Hikari 0903 8873 3010
Fave Poke: Umbreon.

pkmtrainer

hey sorry for not posting, i didnt know how to find this club, but now i know. i have a question, if you win a battle vs a serebii member, you´ll still be earning the points??
EDIT: do those ev trained has the right nature, why dont you put the nature they are in the shop?

Last edited:
Yes,they do have the right nature exceprt for gyrados i think.And why i dont have the natures thats for when i pm you the info about it.More tourney news everyone!

The battles rules segment.
Standard
ou,uu,nu,bl,nfe.Are alowed
No ubers please.
No hacks
shiny team are alowed as well(i will be using one)

check tomorow for more info

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
IGN: Pokefan
FC: 2922 - 6681 - 3712
Favorite Pokemon: Quilava, of course.

If possible, I'd like to sign up as a banner-maker/userbar-maker, a leveler, or a move tutor. If they're taken, perhaps I could be a second worker?

Status
Not open for further replies.