• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shadows Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeShinyHuntJack

Back....Again
In Game Name: Anthony
Friend Code: 4683 7527 2987
Favourite Pokemon: Farfetch'd
My first ever shiny, it just has to be my favourite. :) since him he has encouraged me to get alot more and i have, and i love him lol :).

Pikachu4ever

Wii U :O
@shadowfalling cant wait for the tourney (it will be my first) and do i get points for my job? (saving for a shokatan pichu) when will i give u the nidoran

Yes you do the jobs you can ask or wait for the people.And i can take the nidoran in a sec i need to give you my pearl fc

t6r7

<--Resets: Alot
0904 1634 0163
Rey
Manaphy

I would like to join, and I dont know really how the jobs work but I can be a shiny collector :) I like to chain so I can get one for the club.

t6r7

I have an extra modest voltorb right know. I can give it to the club ;)

pkmtrainer

hey id like to join the tourny it´ll be my 2nd

t6r7

Can I also be the breeder?

Pikachu357

Playing Soul Silver
Can I join Shadows arena
Name: Rob (or Robert)
FC: dont have fc yet but my friend has offerd me to go to his house for wi-fi
Favorite pkmn: pikachu
jobs im up for: breeder or leveler

atml

The Earth's Might
yo shandowsfalling19 logging on from skool send me a pm with the names of all people in the tourny and il make up a bracket

hey can i be the breeder plz?!?!

Hey, could i join? Charphloveneterraswamp recommended it to me, so I came and it looks awesome!

milotic24

hey charphloveneterraswamp said to come here and join, so can i?

treeko777

i was told by pikachu4ever to join this group he told me its a great group
in game name: ryan
no fc till i get wifi
fav pokemon: shadow lugia

Status
Not open for further replies.