• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shadows Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously? 4 freee or points?

what was that dudes name.... if u dont buy those pokes im sure ill have something he wants for some of those...

Javier hes was aziiko4876 or somthing lol.He's on my profile.I also have instead of the lucario a modest togekiss.

@charp:Yeah since its not in the shop at the moment.

Last edited:
ok well i dont have wifi at the minute so im in a predicament lol

Thats fine,just tell me when you are ready.

@ atml I NEED those pokes back two of them are in the shop.

ok thats awesome i probably can this thursday that work 4 u?

Little picture thingy!

hey does anybody know how to change the little picture by ur name with the gym leader and pokes?

Thats your post count,it changes automatically after every 20 posts or so. my posts are 139 next post they will change.

oooohhhh. ok kewl better start postin more lol

Zelby477477

i'm gay
Are you gonna pick and chose pokemon from my list to? Or am i gonna have to tarde them all? (I do have them all.) And Aziko and me are buddies this was more of an "Anything you can do I can do better!" situation

Are you gonna pick and chose pokemon from my list to? Or am i gonna have to tarde them all? (I do have them all.) And Aziko and me are buddies this was more of an "Anything you can do I can do better!" situation

Sure! ill take some free shinies! LOL

Unfortunate but fateful events

http://www.youtube.com/user/AziiEraBlaze1

This is my personal Account on youtube

Read the comments it will explain my absence soon.

Sorry shadow seems we may not have that battle

To the rest see you around it was fun when i could be online whenever.

Get a YT and comment me you may someday get a response back.

If you don't mind only PM me here and on YT (youtube)

I am also "The wifiwiz" so you can find me at the channel in my signature.

Last edited:
Aww so your leaving? Man i was looking forward to battling you.

Well thats life *_*

I will miss you and so will Shadows Arena.
Im gonna miss kicking you on the chat,telling you to stop on the chat with the random faces.
*sigh*
We all enjoyed having you at Shadows Arena.
I know I speak for everyone when I say good bye aziiko. :'(

Last edited:

Zelby477477

i'm gay
1. @Aziiko I will miss you have fun where ever you move (i hope -.-) and maybe u will come back or not move or whatever
2. @Charploveneterraswamp (jeez that took long enough to type) lol MY points!!!!

1. @Aziiko I will miss you have fun where ever you move (i hope -.-) and maybe u will come back or not move or whatever
2. @Charploveneterraswamp (jeez that took long enough to type) lol MY points!!!!
wat? wat did u say?

Zelby477477

i'm gay
I told you that those are MY POINTS!! rawr! giving u a shiny would keep me from the hundred thousand points im planning on getting

Status
Not open for further replies.