• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shadows Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

atml

The Earth's Might
i tested zelby477477 and i think she has a good team but needs a lead but i give her a honchrow rank

Zelby477477

i'm gay
Just to earn points ill donate a shiny Mawile lvl. 100 EV Trained Hardy Nature Male

Zelby477477

i'm gay
Also donate a Darkrai it cloned itself some how (my game is glitchy becuz of an accident) so ill trade that as well lvl. 100 EV trained Naive nature

Also donate a Darkrai it cloned itself some how (my game is glitchy becuz of an accident) so ill trade that as well lvl. 100 EV trained Naive nature

Sounds interesting,not that I don't believe you,People use the GTS to clone or ar to hack :p.Either way I'll accept it.Like I said if I don't vm/pm you,that means im busy with wars.

ohh its on!

i'll donate

5 bold shiny uxie

3 mixmence

and lv100 Ev trained bold lugia

:XD! o_o

splashattack

FC- 1161 5599 2322
In game name- Splash
How many clans are you in? none on serebii, 1 on pojo, 1 on PWBT
Little info about yourself- refer to me as Mr. Splash, or splash

Aqua Tail

FC- In Sig
In game name- Mence
How many clans are you in? 0
Little info about yourself- meh I just started playing competitively.
Favorite pokemon? Salamence

atml

The Earth's Might
lol wtf shadow she gets 800 for mawile but i get 400 for legit shiny mew wats up with tht

also aqua tail nice to have you

Aqua Tail

Oh thanks I guess, Do I need to do a test battle or osmething? and I PMed all the info to the leader also. =p

hey pm me when i can donate my pkmn

Status
Not open for further replies.