• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shadows Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

GZero

Wind Strong
well, we had a great run, 3-0 in wars and i met some cool peoples :)

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
lol im out later

Tc Shayde. I would have liked for the clan not to disband aswell :<

And Gzero, it would be awesome if ya join my new clan :3

Last edited:

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
Hmm...sad news for the clan, but I have to admit I felt recently that the clan was "falling apart", and I was planning to move on. Sorry =(
But, I'll stay with SA until it is disbanded.

But, I have just made a UU RMT called Absorbing Fire. Check it out if you want!

jeffdavid102

TSS Forever
will there be 2 parts to the new clan like this one

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
No, there's only going to be one faction, to my knowledge.

That's right. It may change in the future, but right now we think it best to only have one division. But we'll still have tournaments and stuff :3

Might need a volunteer for who is going to run those? I'll do it myself if no one wants to.

jeffdavid102

TSS Forever
That's right. It may change in the future, but right now we think it best to only have one division. But we'll still have tournaments and stuff :3

Might need a volunteer for who is going to run those? I'll do it myself if no one wants to.

i might be able to. ill ask for help from time to time, but i can do it

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
Ok Jeff, I'll keep you in mind :3

Also, Magnet Risers sweet new background has been made, thanks to Extroph!

There's a banner being made currently aswell, next is the userbars and then we're ready to go live ;)

Yea sux ***, i just joined the clan, n now gray wants to close it down...Aenea's and my clan will accept members from SA first, as already im seeing u guys to be some cool dudes

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
*** wtf!. u guys sure u dont need a real non censored site?

Lol, Serebii does have a good community/member base XD

EDIT: Leaving, hope I stay in touch with alot of you ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.