• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shadows Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.
FC-0003 8193
In game name-Alby
PO name-Pimpin
Little about yourself-Peaked #1 on PO 2 occasions - OU currently ranked 96th with a test team, i'm active in the PO community and could bring invaluable knowledge to ya'll
Favorite Pokemon-Gengar
Will I stay loyal- Fa sho..i dont clan hop
Shadow side (For Pokemon black)

bjarneos

naruto problems

Aenea

Creator Of Victory
FC-0003 8193
In game name-Alby
PO name-Pimpin
Little about yourself-Peaked #1 on PO 2 occasions - OU currently ranked 96th with a test team, i'm active in the PO community and could bring invaluable knowledge to ya'll
Favorite Pokemon-Gengar
Will I stay loyal- Fa sho..i dont clan hop
Shadow side (For Pokemon black)

That's... Impressive :p Would mean more to meh if it was on Smogon, but impressive none the less. I'd like to battle you soon to see these skills you speak of :p

Warm welcomes. Come to chat on xat sometime: http://xat.com/TheShadowsArena

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
Welcome albyness! We all hope you enjoy the clan, and hope you find friends here!

PO name- Don't have one
Little about yourself- I mostly play Soul Silver, I'm a new member to the forum, and jeffdavid102 wanted me to say that he recommended me
Favorite pokemon? Tyranitar
Which division you want to join? Shadow
Will you stay loyal to Shadow/Light? yes, even though I don't think that there'll be a moment where I would feel the need to betray

Last edited:

FrozenConstellation

There for grace I go
PO Name-Victini Rules!
Little info about yourself-I m not very old but obsessed with space!!!
Favorite pokemon? -Victini ofcourse!
Which division you want to join?-light division
Will you stay loyal to the Shadows/Light?-Yes!

Black:2795 0241 5492
White:(not ready)
HeartGold:1678 1418 7656
SoulSilver:(lost)
D/P/PL:..........im too lazy....!

Last edited:

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
Well, we seem to be getting some promising members now.

bjarneos

naruto problems
Well, we seem to be getting some promising members now.

there come more of them to normally i get someone for the dark arena someone that was the leader of my last clan.
He is good in building teams and he will do it.

Pyruvia

Hey, are there going to be any clan wars in the near future? I want to see what they're like

xShayde

Banned
Nice to see the clan still alive, Aenea if you want you can appoint someone to lead the dark division,or just make one big division again since I'm pretty much done with pokes.

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
So, does that mean...you are going? If so, good luck elsewhere!

bjarneos

naruto problems
Nice to see the clan still alive, Aenea if you want you can appoint someone to lead the dark division,or just make one big division again since I'm pretty much done with pokes.

I know 1 who can lead it someone of my last clan the leader it was on an other forum the forum is now offline :(
He want to do it i ask it already.
Hope he can ;) then i change of division ok?

xShayde

Banned
I won't be leaving the clan,I'll still be here just incase I feel like coming back which prolly won't happen,but maybe around BW2, idk.

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
Ok. It's just something like you've begun to lose interest in Pokemon then.

Status
Not open for further replies.