• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shadows of Orre Discussion

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
^Yup. Battle between Duking and Miror B. Specifically, the Rain-Dance abusing Ludicolos. And of course, I was evil enough to swap Miror's Shadow from a Sudowoodo to Raikou. heh heh.

@SOS: Yay for finished exams! Haven't heard from you, though...

greywolf123

I'm baaaack! I'll throw up a post here soon, when I can manage.

Fire_Pokemon_Master_271

Not Giving a Crap
So, who wants to hit me over the head with a wooden bat first? I know you all hate me right now.

Seriously, sorry for all the ins and outs. This summer, cash has been running low so I haven't had any internet for a while, and I've also been trying to find a new job and go through a bunch of college crap.

So, has Tony fell down a deep, dark plot hole yet?

greywolf123

Not yet, though the absol is going bye bye. Oh, and in any case, Anyone up to posting?

Fire_Pokemon_Master_271

Not Giving a Crap
What?!? Well, that sucks, but I guess its what I get. Never got use it in my storyline though.

I was trying to wait for Ysa, before posting...but maybe I could post. I'll see what happens tomorrow and then decide. But for now, I'm tired, night people! *goes off to bed*

Son_of_Shadows

I'M WORKING ON IT! Urgh, I hate being this busy over summer. I just can't find the time (or indeed the ideas) to get into Word, and get a decent post up...

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
^I know how that feels. I've found myself slipping in all games I'm in. But it's mostly because I'm not feeling that great. I got one of my dental appointments tomorrow, ugh. I'll get to to this again when I get to it, but I don't mind if you guys mess around on your own for a while. Besides, most of this game has been just rambling around for fun!

@FPM: Yeah, you lost the Absol (it got pickpocketed off you when Tony was picking up the bomb in Pyrite). So you're still trying to get into Cipher as a mole, huh? Got anything you want me to do with Salladin?

Fire_Pokemon_Master_271

Not Giving a Crap
What a convenient plot twist. I hate pickpockets. And yes, that is still my plan at the moment. I plan on some big battle between been Tony and Salladin in with Salladin sees how useful Tony can be to Cipher, and probably reveal the loss of Absol. Anyway, until I figure out how to get to that point, I'll probably just do a little minor bunnying, if that's okay?

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Krug hasn't been around either, so it's fine by me. Just don't make Salladin into a dumb opponent.

Fire_Pokemon_Master_271

Not Giving a Crap
Hey, I'm wondering what pokemon Salladin has to battle with. Does anyone know?

Fire_Pokemon_Master_271

Not Giving a Crap
All I found is Salladin's Shadow Pokemon, and I'm looking for a normal Pokemon to fight. Fun Fact: Krug first spelled Salladin with only one L.

P.S. I just started my own RPG, and all of you are welcome to join if you what to. [/freepromo]

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Here's Saladin's Pokemon:
Shadow Infernape
Claydol
Golem

It was way earlier in this thread that it was posted.

I saw that game; your Darkrai seems different than mine, though. But I'm having enough trouble as it is finding time for my current games to join any new ones at this time.

Fire_Pokemon_Master_271

Not Giving a Crap
Oh, so those are the Pokemon I can chose from. I was hoping for a flying-type to battle Charlie, but whatever. I guess I'll pit Golem against Charizard.

Zincspider

My Bloody
Well, I guess this an introductory entry.
I've just entered the RP using the character of Axel Tiagra, a hot-blooded, freelance, self-proclaimed hero of justice who can never seem to get a lucky break. I hope to make my first post in the RP quite soon. See all of you in the RP thread!

greywolf123

Seems this should be fun. Roderick and Axel, should they ever meet, would make for interesting roleplay.

Zincspider

My Bloody
Heh, well, you don't have to wait long.
As of my last post, Axel is just a bridge away from Roderick. He's stuck, so he might need some help.