• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shadows of Orre Discussion

Zincspider

My Bloody
Yeah... but I was the last poster... so I can't do anything.

Fire_Pokemon_Master_271

Not Giving a Crap
I'm just busy. I've got soccer practice, plus my PASBL reffing and my own RPG. I'm still around, and I would like to get back to writing for this. I'm at the climatic battle with Tony and I still have to introduce Otto to the RP. So I get writing when I can, hopefully before school starts.

BTW, Zinc, love the sig.

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
I'm busy too. Remember my dental appointments? Thing is, I'm getting a bunch of teeth pulled so I can get dentures (I had a lot of broken ones...). We thought I'd be able to get them by September or so. Due to one thing or another, it's looking more like December before it gets done. So yeah, that's my ordeal.

I should post something anyhow... I'll see about getting you moved ahead, SOS, although I may have to remind myself of what you were aiming to do.

Son_of_Shadows

If I remember right, Joshua and the St. Performer, Julie, were talking to Secc, who was uneasy about her, and talking about the Shadows in general.

greywolf123

Ouch, that doesn't sound like fun at all Ysa.

Zincspider

My Bloody
I'm busy too. Remember my dental appointments? Thing is, I'm getting a bunch of teeth pulled so I can get dentures (I had a lot of broken ones...).

Whoah! That has to hurt. How did that happen?... maybe I'm going further than I need to. Sorry to hear about that.

greywolf123

Well, I think I will be trying to post something soon seeing as school is settling down for me right now. We will see how it goes.

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
It's very sad; this was quite fun. My next Pokemon RPG might include Shadows.