• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shalourshipping (Ash x Korrina) General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some interesting stuffs in XY031:

Koruni is the one featured in the title card:
[IMG139]https://z-n.ak.fbcdn.net/sphotos-f.ak/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/10334384_846514252043575_1072668664478097621_n.jpg[/IMG139]

Satoshi was the one who carried Koruni's bag. Although it magically disappeared after. :p
[IMG139]https://z-n.ak.fbcdn.net/z-1-scontent-a.xx/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/10437736_846514225376911_602546243051261889_n.jpg[/IMG139]
[IMG139]https://z-n.ak.fbcdn.net/z-1-scontent-a.xx/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/10407699_846514195376914_1891878735013770174_n.jpg[/IMG139]

Satoshi stopped Serena from interfering. He seemed confident of Koruni and Lucario's strenght.
[IMG139]https://z-n.ak.fbcdn.net/z-1-scontent-a.xx/hphotos-xpf1/t1.0-9/10372058_846514165376917_8950038959137628076_n.jpg[/IMG139]

Koruni seemed to have gained confidence once more when he heard Satoshi's words.
[IMG139]https://z-n.ak.fbcdn.net/z-1-scontent-a.xx/hphotos-xfa1/t1.0-9/10262148_846514148710252_5045326507148569846_n.jpg[/IMG139]

Hjörung´s wrath

Merovingian relic
Great episode. Ash seems to genuinely enjoy Korrina´s company, most of his talking was
directed to her and he called her by name several times. He´s not usually this actively
interested in your average COTDs or even his traveling companions.

PokemontrainerY said:
I dunno if it counts as a Shalourshipping hint or not, but I thought it was cute how Ash prevented the others from interfering with Korrina's battle.

Korrina and Ash are both hardcore trainers and can relate to each other on a level that others can´t.
It was a nice moment showing Ash´s maturity both in understanding her personality and being respectful
of the moment and her as a trainer. Ash himself has been in these situations so many times he knows
when it is not appropriate for outsiders to interfere. In the old days it was always Brock being the "wise old man"
of the group keeping the younger ones in check. Nice to see the writers partially passing the torch to Ash.

Popopoyotl

Offical Waterboy
Latias actually kissed him on the lips. XD

Nope, clearly on the cheek. We can't have a 10 year old being kissed on the lips now, can we?

With how these next few episodes seem to be heading, there seems to be the perfect seeing for a bonding moment for Ash and Korrina about their experiences with pokemon running wild under their control (Charizard for Ash and Mega Lucario for Korrina). Don't know how much this will effect Korrina to be honest, seeing her beloved Lucario run feral. She might just get back up with the same amount of energy and Ash can be in awe of this unstoppable girl, or she might get some words of encouragement from him.

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
If the show actually pushed this as a legitimate ship I could see myself as a serious supporter of it. Korrina and Ash seem to have a good understanding of each other and good chemistry with one another. Now if only Ash could figure out how to slay that Lucario

Inferno792

Food Wars
Nope, clearly on the cheek. We can't have a 10 year old being kissed on the lips now, can we?

With how these next few episodes seem to be heading, there seems to be the perfect seeing for a bonding moment for Ash and Korrina about their experiences with pokemon running wild under their control (Charizard for Ash and Mega Lucario for Korrina). Don't know how much this will effect Korrina to be honest, seeing her beloved Lucario run feral. She might just get back up with the same amount of energy and Ash can be in awe of this unstoppable girl, or she might get some words of encouragement from him.

It was but I think that they made it intentionally seem like she kissed him on the lips. And it was almost on the lips. (A kiss on the cheek would have shown from another angle. EX -Melody's kiss).

terro

Great episode. Ash seems to genuinely enjoy Korrina´s company, most of his talking was
directed to her and he called her by name several times. He´s not usually this actively
interested in your average COTDs or even his traveling companions.

Korrina and Ash are both hardcore trainers and can relate to each other on a level that others can´t.
It was a nice moment showing Ash´s maturity both in understanding her personality and being respectful
of the moment and her as a trainer. Ash himself has been in these situations so many times he knows
when it is not appropriate for outsiders to interfere. In the old days it was always Brock being the "wise old man"
of the group keeping the younger ones in check. Nice to see the writers partially passing the torch to Ash.

they look cute together

terro

i,m very picky when it comes to shipping about ash, but somehow i just like this ship

BlueDragonfangirl

Things like that I can totally see Korrina falling for Ash and at least blushing, giving him a hug at the end of the arc.

Sadly, like I said before only the flicks allow kisses on the cheeks, boo!!!

Hjörung´s wrath

Merovingian relic
I know I´m a heretic for saying this, but I almost wish Korrina traveled with Ash instead of Serena.
The way she brings energy and awesomeness to the show is making Serena and her lack of goals look bad.

MrRoo

March towards love
I just started the beginning of episode 30 where they first meet Korrina and by far i think it's really cute. Korrina has such a lively personality that totally matches with Ash...Oh darn ...this will make me conflicted with this shipping or amourshipping if things like this will keep happening....HELP ME!!! :(

terro

i've not seen the episode myself, but just by watching the trailers, it really got me to ship for them. I hope they shows us some hint before the end of this arc this will really made me happy

terro

yeah its stressing me out too i can't seem to choose from korrina or serena, and now i thinking all kind of senario between them

AshKetchup64

TEH PHIR3
This ship has got my interest, they look so cute together.
I'll ship this too, it's no problem for me.
The difficult thing is to choose, Amour or this?
One thing I know, their dynamics are pretty good, they have been bonding only for two episodes.

Pretty much XY033 (airdate June 19th) will be a separation episode caused by Rocketto dan, so, Satoshi will be separated with someone. There are high chances it would be with Koruni because of plot issues, so for my part, I expect some Shalour hints and tons of bonding in that episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.