1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Shalourshipping

Discussion in 'Shippers Community' started by Jackster 136, Dec 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jackster 136

Jackster 136 Banned

This is the ship between Ash and Korrina

This is my 2nd favourate Ash pairing, because I really liked Korrina.

Read the Forum Rules and Shippers Community Rules before posting.
    No Bashing or Flaming other members, ships, or characters.
    No Multi-Posting - Yes the forum does lag at times, but if you multi-post, you will have to remove it immediately.
    Stay On Topic - People might start to stray away from the main topic when discussing. Please make sure your post is about Pearlshipping for the most part.
    No One Liners - If your post contains only one line, it is considered as SPAM (Stupid Pointless Annoying Message). Please make an effort to contribute to any ongoing discussions.
    Show Respect for each other - The key to a nice and clean discussion is respect. If you bash or flame someone, a warning will ensue.
    Concerning Fanart, if you are the artist feel free to post the image so long as you also contribute to the discussion instead of just posting the picture on its own.
    DO NOT REPOST SOMEONE ELSE'S FANART, unless you've gotten permission from the artist in question! If you do not have permission, or cannot ask for permission due to a language barrier, just post a link to the fanart instead. Respect artists' wishes and discourage art theft.
    Use Spoiler Tags if necessary - Not necessarily needed since the thread's title has *Spoiler Warning!* in it, but if you need to use one for any reason, please feel free to do so.
    PM me if you get your name changed so I can edit the member list with the new one

2. Satoshi & Touko

Satoshi & Touko The Princess is here <3

Hurray! A thread for one of my favorite Ash shippings! :D

I'm a Shalourshipper because Korrina has something that I religiously believe is essential for a good Ash Shipping: she's very similar to Ash in terms of personality and interests. Ash and Korrina both like food. They seem to hit it off pretty naturally due to their interest in Pokemon battling. My OTP is technically a never met shipping, but Shalourshipping overall to me is the closest thing in the anime to my OTP.

Also, just a note to the OP, but if you want a Shalourshipping thread to stay on topic, you want to advise people to talk about Shalourshipping, not Pearlshipping like your current rules say. ;)

3. Jackster 136

Jackster 136 Banned

I agree, their similarities make this ship work well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.