• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shaman King club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haruka-chan

flower in the sand
This was approved by PsiUmbreon. This club is for anyone who likes Shaman King. So please join. :)
1. Glacia-owner
2. ♥~Mimori Kiryu~♥-co-owner
3. Flare-co-owner
4. Satoshi-co-owner
5. Seijiro Mafune-member
4. daksunt-member
5. Sailor Universe-member

Last edited:

Haruka-chan

flower in the sand
Ok, go ahead.

Haruka-chan

flower in the sand
Did you see the last two episodes of Shaman King? If so, what happened?

Haruka-chan

flower in the sand
*Sigh* He went and got himself banned.

Mimori Kiryu

I'll join Glacia. I don't watch the anime (mainly because of 4Kids) but I do read the manga in Shonen Jump. My favorite characters are Ren Tao and Yoh Asakura ^_^

Haruka-chan

flower in the sand
Ok, you get to be co-owner.

F

Flare

I'll joj too, I watch the show and my friend is going to lebd me the manga tomorrow or so

Haruka-chan

flower in the sand
Flare said:
I'll joj too, I watch the show and my friend is going to lebd me the manga tomorrow or so
You can be a co-owner too.

F

Flare

Hey thanx, I am going to read the first volume of th Shaman King manga today, as soon as I finish Naruto

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Glacia said:
*Sigh* He went and got himself banned.
That's because he was a gimmick. o_0;

BTW, Can I join the club?

Haruka-chan

flower in the sand
Satoshi said:
That's because he was a gimmick. o_0;

BTW, Can I join the club?
What was his oringinal account? And yes, you may join.

Haruka-chan

flower in the sand
Ok join ahead.

F

Flare

I read the first manga, it was different from the TV series but it wa good. i didn't know what was going to happen whch i liked.

Haruka-chan

flower in the sand
I heard that in the manga, Yoh and Anna have a daughter, is that true?

F

Flare

I've only read the first volume, Anna hasn't even bee introduced. but i fried has told about the volumes 1-10, which she is in and no such thing about a sun

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Glacia said:
What was his oringinal account?
Pikafan93. He registered the new account, right after he got banned. Though, it was pretty obvious, his sig said "Bigger Shaman King fan than Pikafan93". >_>;

Hey, is Yoh and Anna married yet? I haven't seen the last episode in the original yet, so I just want to make sure. ^_^;

It would've been better if they kept the series going, it was one of my favorite animes. ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.