• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shamouti Island ♪♫♪

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I shall put in a request~

Disturb not the harmony...

Shiny Banners~
Your Shiny Pokemon (up to 80): Golem, Electivire, Buizel, Diglett, Gyarados, Staraptor, Linoone, Kecleon, Weavile, Mothim, Rotom, Gengar, Dialga, Palkia, Shuckle, Banette, Pikachu, Eevee, Umbreon

Future Targets*: Roselia, Staryu, Horsea, Porgyon, Cranidos, Chimchar, Ponyta, Uxie

Thank you in advance! 8D

Last edited:

Angelroid

Fire Mouse

Team w/ MD Portraits~
Pokemon: Infernape,Rampardos,Gliscor,Gallade,Glalie,Starmie
The Name of your team: Team DarkSkull
Badges: Sinnoh
Border: Yes

Growlachu

Disturb not the Harmony…

Hi, i'd like to request a few things.

type:Berry-mon
pokemon:Ivysaur

Primal/Shadow/Rainbow/Statue/Evil/Mismagius Illusion Pokemon~
Pokemon: Ivysaur
Which coloring: Primal

thanks in advance.

Here's your Berry-mon:

IvyBerry-1.png

[*IMG]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e45/growlachu/IvyBerry-1.png[/IMG]
Just take out the asterik.^_^

@cloudk:
http://i40.*******.com/2ij16h4.jpg
[*IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2ij16h4.jpg[/IMG]

@Voku: I honestly don't know where Erika is... If you want to change over to Growlachu, just say.

@Tadashi: Accepted.

@Angelroid: Accepted.

4 slots open... I'll try to get these done as soon as possible, but I'm sick so it might take two or more days v.v

cloudk

hates you.
Thanks for both the ivysaur berry and primal ivy ;D
Here are a few more requests

Disturb not the Harmony…

Revamps~
Pokemon: Hitmonlee
Name the 1st or 2nd gen game sprite: Silver

Primal/Shadow/Rainbow/Statue/Evil/Mismagius Illusion Pokemon~
Pokemon: Hitmonlee
Which coloring: Primal

Thanks in advance

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Disturb not the Harmony

Sugimori Team Banners~
Six Pokemon: Duskull, Ninetales, Flygon, Milotic and two unowns of each side of them.
Main color (any color): Pink.
Secondary Color: Red
Dark or Light: Light
Text: Best Friends.
Text Alignment: Default.

@cloudk: Accepted :D

@kuriboh361: Accepted.

2 slots open... I'm not feeling well, so these will be done over the weekend... hopefully.

Sugimori Team Banners~
Six Pokemon: Pikachu, Espeon, Snorlax, Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise
Main color (any color): Gold-ish
Secondary Color: (Optional) Silver-ish
Dark or Light: darkish
Text: One Corner put "HG" in gold and in the opposite corner put "SS" in silver, all in decently large text. Then also put "Ready For Round Two?" in black(or whatever else you think would look good) text in the center bottom or top
Text Alignment: see above
Can you also fit this guy in the middle, even if you have to increase the size?

http://img.neoseeker.com/ca/pokemon_firered_conceptart_dx24u.jpg

Last edited:

Pokemaniac Erika

All aboard!
Can i get a fusion plz?

Fusion

Basic pokemon: Jirachi
Second pokemon: Meganium
Third pokemon: Shaymin

As details can meganiums flower be around Jirachi's neck, and shaymins flowers around it's waist? thnx.

and can it be WBG'ed? if not, i'll do it myself

Sorry I'm late replying you.
Firstly, I can't do WBG because I'm using ms. paint, sorry.
Then, I can't make shaymin's flower around it's waist, so here is the result:
GrassJirachi.png

Voku

The Mightiest Hyena
oh, it looks lovely, thanks. its ok as it is

@Sapphire luvr: Accepted, and I'll try to get the text how you want it.

THE SHOP IS CLOSED! I'm sick, so I'm unable to work on anything right now. However, I will get these done as soon as I'm up to it.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I shall put in a request~

Shiny Banners~
Your Shiny Pokemon (up to 80): Golem, Electivire, Buizel, Diglett, Gyarados, Staraptor, Linoone, Kecleon, Weavile, Mothim, Rotom, Gengar, Dialga, Palkia, Shuckle, Banette, Pikachu, Eevee, Umbreon

Future Targets*: Roselia, Staryu, Horsea, Porgyon, Cranidos, Chimchar, Ponyta, Uxie

Thank you in advance! 8D

I hate very much to bother you again, Sapphire Phoenix, especially when you're sick, but could I add a couple of extra Pokes?

My shinies: Remove Eevee and put Glaceon in its place, Toxicroak (add), Charizard (add)

Targets: Gligar (add), Beldum (add)

Thanks so much~ <3

Last edited:
@Tadashi: It is alright. I shall get it done soon.

JUST AN UPDATE: We finally found out what the heck was wrong with me, and I have a serious medical condiction that I might be stuck with for the rest of my life... Er, I'm sorry to say that I'm unsure when I will get these requests done, since I get a terrible headache when I sit up... So, if you wish to cancel your request since you're tired of waiting, feel free too. Otherwise, you might be waiting a while before you'll get yours...

And thus, the shop is still closed.

(The shop is still closed…)

ATTENTION!
To the six waiting for requests…​

Due to the fact that I’m now up to my eyes in homework and stuff, I will be unable to get these done for another two weeks.

BUT I need to know if you still want your requests. If you are one of the 6 people I have accepted for requests, come back and repost your request (Tadashi can just say if they still want their shiny banner done). You have until next Wednesday (May 27th) to do this. If you’re one of the people waiting and you do not post back, I will not do your request.

And for the two that requested Sugimori Banners, I can’t do the text on it anymore… I can still make it, but without the text.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

And thanks to Tadashi for the comment on my profile x3 I get better every day.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Alright and by the way, I'll make your job easier by closing my request.

rocky505

Disturb not the harmony

Sugimori team banner
Six pokemon:Umbreon, Infernape, Gallade, Floatzel, Gabite, Donphan
main Color: Red
Text: Always beside me
Dark or Light: Light

@kuriboh361: Sorry about this... thanks though.

@rocky505: Um... the shop is closed now (it says it on the first post, as well as at the top of my last post...). You will have to wait until June 1st before you can request again (five days after I plan to open the shop again).

@Voku: At least this isn't for the rest of my life.

THE SHOP IS STILL CLOSED. I need to hear from 5 more people. Remember, you have until next Wednesday so say something before I drop your request. The shop will be back open on that date.

EDIT: I got the date wrong for you rocky505. It's not the 2nd, but the 1st.

Last edited:

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I'm willing to wait for my shiny banner, Sapphire. Take as much time as you need. Hope you feel better soon~ <3

Status
Not open for further replies.