• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shamouti Island ♪♫♪

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
All right, thanks for that Saphire Phoenix. And don't worry, I'm pretty sure you are capable of doing a mugshot lol.

dd2014

Gardevior= Hottie!!!
Disturb Not the Harmony

Sugimori Banner please

Six Pokemon:Gardevior, Ludicolo, Abomasnow, Togetic, Combee, Magcargo
Main color: Green
Secondary Color: Purple
Dark or Light: Light
Order of Pokemon: from left to right, Ludicolo, Abomasnow, Togetic, Gardevior, Combee, Magcargo

Thanks soooo much!

Last edited:

ScorpioStarmie

Concert Headbanger
Disturb not the harmony...

TCG Banners~
Pokemon (Up to 6): Ho-oh, Lugia, Starmie, Mime JR, Entei, Articuno
Color of Border (Default is Black) Light blue
Other: (Anything you want me to know, like 'no 3D pics')~~~

ayeeprill

Shorts Boy- my hero!
Got them, and thank you, I love them!

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
Ok thanks ;) And i've looked your work and i'll know who to go to if i need something new ^^

ScorpioStarmie

Concert Headbanger
Can I change my 6 pokemon to:

Ho-oh, Starmie, Mime JR, Meganium, Feraligatr, Blastiose

Keep everything else the same~

THANKS IN ADVANCE~

Nine_Flames

Thank you. I love them! (especially the Suicune!)

Last edited:
@dd2014: Accepted.

@ScorpioStarmie: It's fine... Accepted.

1 slot open... I'm still unsure when I'll be able to do these, since my dad has no idea how to fix it. But I will have them done by this time next week, since I'll be on vacation and I'll have a different computer... hopefully the flash drive I'm bringing will work on that computer...

EDIT: I managed to get my computer to work, so I can get these done sooner... but we're also having other computer problems, so I don't know...

Last edited:
Being on vacation for me basically means that I'm on the computer 80% of the time, and I usually do nothing on there. So, if I'm bored, I will do these...

NOTICE TO EVERYONE WAITING ON ME: You will have to wait at least a week now, since I cannot access any pictures of mine (and I did happen to get half of the requests done yesterday). So... I am closing the shop early, since I can't do any requests now until next week... maybe.

THE SHOP IS CLOSED. Anyone who posts a request for me (Sapphire Phoenix) will have to wait five days after I open the shop before they can request again. However, Pokemaniac Erika and Growlachu are open for requests now. I will try to get ahold of Voku again, but I have a feeling nothing will change. If you wish to cancel, just post in here and say.

Otherwise, I will continue to post updates on my computer condition.

Last edited:

Jegretis

<---My fave PKMN
Don't worry, I am sticking with my Mugshot request, even if it takes me an eternity!(just a little humour there lol)

Acula

Fusion
Basic Pokemon:Lugia
Secondary Pokemon:Groudon
Third Pokemon: (optional)celebi
Growlachu if you still can

ScorpioStarmie

Concert Headbanger
I'M SORRY BUt I HAVE TO CHANGE SOMETHING!

ho-oh can it be switched out for articuno~~~~Sorry for annoying you Sapphire Pheonix.~_~

Also for Feraligatr there is a particular card I saw that I really like~~~It's one of him swimming half way under water and his head is out of the water like a real alligator. Can u use that one please!

THANKS IN ADVANCE

@Acula: Accepted.

@ScorpioStarmie: Is this card what your talking about? http://pokebeach.com/scans/expedition/12-feraligatr.jpg

THE SHOP IS STILL CLOSED. (requests for Growlachu and Pokemaniac Erika are open though) I will try to get these done next week. After that, the shop is closed while I'm vacation. Who wants to work on their break?

Last edited:
UPDATE: Growlachu is unable to take any more requests right now, since he will be inactive for a few days. Those waiting on him will have to wait some more. Sorry for the inconvience.

THE SHOP IS STILL CLOSED. Only Pokemaniac Erika is taking any requests right now. I will get ahold of Voku tomorrow, since I'm only on for a few minutes now to type this. If I can, I will do the requests for me tomorrow... or next week at some point.

ScorpioStarmie

Concert Headbanger
Yes that is it! :)

thanks!

UPDATE: Sorry for the wait, but it'll be a little longer. I can't do much of anything on the computer I'm using now, so I have to wait for my laptop next week. SO... If you want to cancel, post here.

THE SHOP IS STILL CLOSED.

FINAL UPDATE: I've decided to close the shop for good, simple because this takes up too much of my time. If you still want your request done, PM me please.

Thanks for making this last for so long everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.