• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Shana's Graphics!

Shana_miku

Simplicity♥
Hi! I just wanna show you some of my works......

miku.png
miku1.png

Banners
miku-chan.png

Sorry coz' I don't work much for graphics at all.
But I'll show you some more on my graphics! Pls. comment on them.
Thank you! ^^

Glajummy

Why so S E R I O U S
If you are a beginner, these aren't too bad. If not, then these could use a little work. For the avatars, mess around with icon textures and colors. As for the banner, it's just too simple. *** some effects, maybe lighting if your up to it, and the text really kills it. Decrease the font size considerably and move it closer to the focal (maybe to the left of her head where that empty space is. Textures for both banners and icons can be found all over the internet, but I don't advise using textures as backgrounds for banners, as they make it look like you didn't feel like making your own background (there are a few exceptions like a paper texture).

Also, can you tell us what graphic making program you're using. It makes giving advice much easier. =)

Shana_miku

Simplicity♥
I use Photobucket for resizing and cropping. Then I use MS Paint for adding some text and borders. Yep, and I'm a beginner! ^^